Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Colour ... black and white ... or grey (Part 2).



In my previous Blog I mentioned that modern life is getting quite confusing.

Here’s another example of what I mean.

I’ve been given as a gift a new cell phone which is also a camera. What’s the use of that I ask you? Why can’t a phone be a phone and a camera be a camera.

Whenever it rings, I press a button and I take a photo of my ear. I’ve had the phone for about a week and I have 25 pictures of my ear. Then I look at it closely, realize what I’ve done wrong and press another button … and I take a close-up picture of my face as I press the wrong button again.

I’ve yet to receive or make a phone call on this thing.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Victor my friend,
    Modern technology has indeed reached the frightening stage of development. I read a study done in the 1980's about the Wireless Communications Industry and the doctor who was paid to do the study was also paid to go away because the report was so horrible about the effects of microwave radio frequency signals emitted from these new gadgets. I do not like hold a cellphone any where around my head to this day. Scary, how big business and doctors are running the show worldwide. God Bless you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Art,

    Nice to see you visiting here. Hope you visit again soon, and often.

    Ah technology ... gadgets and gizmos everywhere ... we'll soon need a satellite navigation system to find the toilet in our own homes !!!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...