Monday, 24 February 2014

NO WORRIES MATE !!!

Hello cobbers !!! G'day to you fellas. I hope ye're all doin' well and have fed your little wallabies and the big kangaroo too and now have time to sit back and relax.

I know what it's like being a hard working housewife with umpteen jobs to do and no time to do it in. And the big kangaroo just sits there fillin' his belly with amber nectar and watching England being beaten at cricket on the TV.

Nothin' wrong with the amber nectar, mind. One of the best things to come from Australia. I like a can or three ma'self.

Nothin' wrong with England losing at cricket either ... they just get used to it in time!

Another good thing from Australia is me of course. I've spent the last few dog years living with my dear nephew in England and now the poor fella has written a book about me.

I was hopin' for a share of the royalties but the silly wallaby has gone and offered the book FREE to you ma darlin's.

I tell you ... FREE !!!

He needs his head tested with my rolling pin ...

Yet it's true ...

You can download the book called "NO WORRIES MATE !!!" for FREE from HERE

Those of you who like readin' on KINDLE can get your copy for a tiny charge from HERE

HAPPY READIN' FELLAS. AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Y'er Aunt Gertrude from Adelaide Australia.

6 comments:

  1. So funny, Victor! Your Auntie has such a way with words and I'm looking forward to reading your e-book! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Mary. I hope you enjoy the book of my Auntie's antics.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  2. Hi Victor! You are so generous with your work. I'll check out your crazy Auntie's book for sure. I don't want my head tested with a rolling pin :)
    Blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ceil,

      I hope you enjoy this book. It's a collection of short stories about my Aunt which made me smile when I wrote them. I still have to read the book though.

      God bless.

      Delete
  3. Keep UP the good words and works.

    Truly a blessing that I met you Victor through Manny's blog. :)

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a kind thing to say. Thank you so much.

      God bless you and yours too.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...