Tuesday, 29 July 2014

It's not fair ...



It’s not fair. Just because I hate my greens I cannot leave the table until I’ve eaten all my vegetables.

It’s not fair. Just because some children did something bad at school the whole class had to stay late and miss a break.

It’s not fair. I can’t watch TV until I’ve finished my homework.

It’s not fair. I have to be back at home by 11 o’clock.

It’s not fair. Just because other youngsters drink and drive, dad will not let me borrow the car in case I have an accident.

It’s not fair. Just because some people went on strike, the company is in financial difficulties and many of us will lose our jobs.

It’s not fair. They’ve arrested a man in the park. They’ve brought Him to court under false charges. They brought forward lying witnesses who made unsubstantiated claims against Him. They then beat Him up, spat on Him, placed thorns on His head, tortured Him, nailed Him to a Cross and killed Him.

It’s just not fair.

8 comments:

  1. It is not fair Victor and that's the sum of our world today Friend!
    Christians, Muslims, Jews should learn to respect each other's faith because it is not fair to our children the way we teach them to hate...
    It is not fair to forget His gift to us: Life!
    It is not fair to forget His love for us!
    So what are we going to do about it?
    P.S. Enjoying the games?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In our little way, Noelle, the only big thing we can do is pray. Pray for world peace and the end to un-fairness.

      Yes, the Glasgow Games have been great. Are they televised where you are?

      God bless you and yours.

      Delete
    2. Sorry to hear that, Noelle. Apart from sports there's nothing good on our TV anyway. The other day I was asked "What's on TV?"

      I replied "Dust!"

      She was not well pleased and I did not get a hot meal that day!

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Fair is a place where they have exhibits and carnival rides. Life is NOT fair--and there are NO promises of fair. The Word is filled with the not fair as you pointed out---BUT justice is promised---I am so thankful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point Lulu. We always complain when something seems unfair to us.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  3. ((( It’s just not fair.)))

    Yes, so true but GOD (Good Old Dad) wins in the end. Right?

    Keep praying for me Victor #1.

    God Bless you and yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always praying for you and your family. I pray for all who leave comments here.

      God bless you all.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...