Monday, 15 December 2014

Nightmare on Elmo Street


I had a terrible terrible nightmare the other night.

I dreamt I was in hospital and I had to undergo a serious operation. When I woke up from the operation I discovered they had transplanted a new hand on me. A third hand had been transplanted on my stomach.

I had my two normal arms and hands and this third one out of my stomach at the front.

It seemed to have a mind of its own. You should have seen it come out of my shirt and wave at people at the most inopportune time. The old lady on the bus fainted and nearly fell off the bus when my third hand waved goodbye at her.

I tried tucking it in under my belt but it was most embarrassing having it struggle to come out again.

Mind you, my third hand proved quite handy at the supermarket when I had to carry all that shopping!

I should stop eating cheese before going to bed.

13 comments:

  1. YOU are bizarre at times, Victor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moi? Of course not. It was the cheese I tell you.

    Actually, Lulu, hunourous stories tend to attract new readers, and I hope they get to read my more serious posts. I'm so glad however for return visits from readers like you and I'm very grateful.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thus the reason I post about "The Hood" every week--my most widely read post!

      Delete
    2. You write wonderful posts Lulu. It's a pleasure visiting your Blog.

      God bless.

      Delete
  3. I, for one, enjoy both the serious and humorous posts! Thank you for all of them! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Michael. Great to see you here again. Your support and encouragement is always very much appreciated. Thank you.

      God bless you and yours.

      Delete
  4. "I should stop eating cheese before going to bed."

    Now that you know what causes those 'Nightmare on Elmo Street', you'll be more careful not to eat so much of "IT" cause what you hate must have been too "Mouldy"...lol

    https://www.google.ca/search?q=Mouldy+cheese&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=YZiQVNXSI9a0yAT0voCoCw&ved=0CDUQ7Ak&biw=1904&bih=946

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like cheese ... and beer ...

      God bless you too.

      Delete
  5. I don't know which Victor is the most strange. You're becoming two birds of a feather...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Manny, you must be referring to one of these many Victor's below:

      https://www.google.ca/search?q=A+scrabble+playing+Robot+called+Victor&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=fzmSVLGMNdD3yQTtpIKIBA&ved=0CDoQsAQ&biw=929&bih=938

      Your comment reminded me of this song below that I enjoyed performing at parties and if YA come for beer and cheese I wouldn't mind singing "IT" for you also...lol

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRrcF7kvyRU

      God Bless

      Delete
    2. Hahaha, I can see you singing that. :)

      Delete
  6. What? Me strange?

    God bless you Manny.

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...