Thursday, 19 November 2015

CATS

Have you wondered how the cat gets it right every time? Here's a possible solution. Cats see things in slow motion because their brain to eye balls connections are superior to ours so although we are moving the cups, (or anything else), fast the cat is seeing it in slow motion and therefore able to follow which cup has the ball underneath it.

Either that, or this is a trick picture. I'll leave you to work out which. But take it from me. Cats and dogs, and flies DO SEE in slow motion. That's why a fly will fly away as soon as your hand gets near it. Same applies for a mosquito. Many creatures see things in slow motion.

Dogs do not see in colour but in black and white. That is why a dog will not chase a black cat at night, because he can't see it at night in the dark; and also because it is bad luck. If a black cat crosses your path when you are walking it is because it is going somewhere. That's why it is also bad luck to walk under a black cat.

All this is true because I read it in a book which I am currently writing.

Now look at this next picture.

You might think this cat is clever but I can tell you that he is actually stupid because he does not charge the proper rate for giving massages. He does all this work for a tin of cat food and a pat on the head. Mind you, on second thoughts, I think I too would do this for a tin of cat food and a pat on the head !!!

Now this next cat ...

I think is quite rude.

But be that as it may, if you are a cat lover, or even if you are not, then why not do yourself a favour and read ...

It's a humourous book about life with my cat.

AND

It's a FREE book folks. Yes FREE. And it can be downloaded from HERE.

15 comments:

  1. All cats are evil. It couldn't compare to my book titled "101 uses for a dead cat" ...

    Opps, sorry, the Jack Russell Terriorists took over the keyboard and left that comment! Cats are good. Hope the book sells like catnip.

    Have a blessed day. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sparky,

      You have a great sense of humour. Actually, I love dogs better. We have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

      Tha book "Feline Catastrophes" is available FREE from my website. It is a series of humourous stories about my cat.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. OH the massage! Just too funny!

    I'll remember that next time I'm on the table ...

    Hysterical, Victor. And why am I not surprised?

    ;-}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. Hope you enjoy the Free book.

      God bless.

      Delete
  3. Is the title Feline Catastrophe or Felines Catastrophes? I bought the book and mine is not plural! Have you forgotten the name of your own book?

    I totally enjoyed it and I still owe you a review. I've been so busy, you'll have to forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised at what you say, Manny.

      The book is definetly in the plural for Catastrophes as shown on the book cover above, and also on Amazon and on my Blog. That's Feline (one cat - mine) Catastrophes (as the many I have had to suffer).

      Are you sure the book you bought is mine? Because I know Victor Hugo wrote a similar book after he finished Les Miserables.

      I'd be glad for a review as long as you review my book and not Hugo's.

      God bless.

      Delete
    2. Just checked the AMAZON website. They have shown it as Catastrophe without an "S" at the end. Their fault. Thankfully, on the book cover on AMAZON it is right.

      Thank you for pointing out the AMAZON mistake. I'm sure my cat had something to do with it to bias book sales.

      Thanx Manny. It's my book after all, and not Hugo's. His is quite boring and very long.

      God bless.

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness. I will never look at a cat the same! I thank you for your book link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting me Lynn. I hope you return soon.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  5. LOL!!! Hilarious! GOD bless you, Victor! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy I made you smile, Tai.

      God bless you too.

      Delete
  6. Hi Victor! I'm not much for cats (allergy), but if one is a good masseuse? Well, I could be persuaded to like that!
    Blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cats always want to be in charge, Ceil. So a masseuse one would be frightening I guess.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the humorous post and the gift Victor! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the book "Feline Catastrophes", Michael.

      God bless you.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...