Tuesday, 8 December 2015

St Paul's lost litter to the maddern wold

Deer fiends,

I am riting this litter to warn you of the dangers of modern thyme.

Life is moving fast these dais. It is not as when I was round on earth. Back then life was much slower. We wear more care full, especially when talking or writing too each other. We thought carefully aboot what we said.

I used too write with a quill on parchment pepper or thick sheets of papyrus. A quill was a feather I plucked from a mongoose and sharpened its end - of the feather not the mongoose. I tipped the feather in ink and wrote slowly and carefully so as not to make any misteaks.

Now life is much faster with electronique gadgets with there prescriptive sex. You type one thing and out comes an other. Then you press send and the damage is don. What you did not mean to say has been said and the other person can get upset or very heart.

Pleese communication slowly and carefully. Do not heart each other by what you say. Be gentile with one another. I remember a fiend of mines always used to say: Sticks and stones may break my bones. But words will never heart me. And then a printing press fell on him. Ouch!

So take cake ... care.

I'd better stop now. My quill is getting blunt. I use it to hit the keys on this keyboard and it breaks easily. Not like the olden thymes.

Yours sin cere lee,

Sain PAuL.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's a real letter, Lulu. Found on a tablet in the desert somewhere in the Holy Land.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Well, I have a blog post about communicating myself, a talking cat! Check out my new blog. http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/2015/12/lines-i-wished-id-written-from.html As one who has written about cats as I know you have, I think you will like this one Victor.

    Is that the Good Shepherd Band playing? Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, I have no idea why my words spaced out like that. Not intentional.

      Delete
    2. Going over to your Blog right now, Manny.

      Yes, it is the Good Shepherd's Band.

      God bless.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...