Friday, 26 February 2016

FELINE CATASTROPHES

I am always very grateful for the support and encouragement I get from you, my readers. Not just for visiting me here on this Blog and commenting from time to time; but also for your support of my book writings, for purchasing my books, and for writing your Customer Reviews on AMAZON. 

Also, some of you, from time to time, write your own reviews on your Blogs about me and my books. And for this I am eternally grateful.

If it was not for all your encouragement, quite frankly, I would stop writing. And my life would revert back to doing all the chores in the house. Why is it that it's only me who has to clean the cat's litter tray, and pick up the dog's poop from the garden? And feed the goldfish, clean their tank, and when they die, grill them for a few minutes and have them in a sandwich?

So, your encouragement and support keep me hidden in my computer study typing away like mad and writing yet another book. Let someone else eat the goldfish, that's what I say.

With gratitude in mind, let me now thank profusely Manny for his write-up on his Blog about my book "Feline Catastrophes". 

"Feline Catastrophes" was first published in Kindle format in 2010 and has been moderately successful. Even I bought a copy. It is also available to download FREE from HERE. And the good news is that it will also soon be available in paperback format from your favourite bookseller. I'll let you know when it's ready.

So it is particularly fortuitous that Manny wrote about it right now.

Manny often visits and comments on this Blog. He is an engineer by profession, but also the most prolific reader I have ever met. He reads at least a hundred books a year. All sorts of books, from the classics like Dante, to foreign books like Victor Hugo, as well as being extremely knowledgeable in music and several other subjects. You should really pay him a visit on his Blog.

He has been very kind to write about "Feline Catastrophes" HERE.

Not only is his article worth reading, but it will also give you an opportunity to sample all the other articles Manny writes about. Just look down the list on his right-hand column and check out the variety of subjects talked about there. From art, to music, to science, to religion, to personal Blogs about his family, to "Feline Catastrophes". 

Did I tell you Manny has a cat named Tiger? See his photo HERE. (The cat's - not Manny's photo).

Thanx Manny. 

God bless you and all my readers.

8 comments:

  1. How wonderful, Victor! I will click over to Manny's blog and read now. :) God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing everything you do with us, Victor. Please never stop writing! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael for your kind support and encouragement.

      God bless you always.

      Delete
  3. Hi Victor! Blessings on Manny for supporting you so well, and keeping you out of the cat litter. And the fish tank.
    It's very true that we all need to know we're making a difference, and I'm so happy that Manny makes you feel that way. Because you do!
    Blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Ceil. If my humourous writings makes someone somewhere smile then it's all worth while.

      Manny has supported me well by reviewing my books. Bless him.

      God bless.

      Delete
  4. You KNOW I am a great fan, Victor, but I break out in hives thinking about cats---certainly reading about them would send me over the edge. I admire your ability to write under several genres, Friend & your dedication to your craft is admirable. After I've written 3-4 paragraphs--I am off to the next project. Perhaps I have ADHD---or some other letters standing for inability to stick with it!
    Blessings, Friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Lulu. I am sorry to hear about your cat difficulties. This particular book was written 5 years ago and published in Kindle. People have asked me for a print version (with new stories added). This will be available on AMAZON in 10 days or so.

      I'll try to write another humourous book without cat references in it. Watch this space Lulu.

      Thank you for supporting my other Christian books.

      God bless you my friend.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...