Monday, 2 May 2016

Accidental Consequences

Allo mes amis,

Someting veree strange as appened to me. A few days agoo, as I was in ze park, a football hit mee in ze ead. I lost conscience for a seconde or two. But zen, sudenlee, I started speeeking in a French accent. I could not stop eet. What ever I said came out in a French accent.

The docteur he said that eet iz "mental reversal syndrome"! He explain to me perhaps some time in ze past I ear someone iz speeeking in a French accent and zis is imprinted in my brain. With hit of football I revert to that mode of speeeking sub conscience lee. The docteur not sure ow long zis situation will last.

Problem iz ... I now also write in French accent. When I write ... I try write in proper Engleesh as I learnt from a book in schoool. But words come out on computer screen in French accent. As you can seee. Also appens when I write on paper wiz pen. I write proprement and words come out in French.

Docteur say may bee I read French book in past. Ziz iz true. I read at school plentee of French books like On ne badine pas avec l'amour by Alfred de Musset, Tartuffe by Molière, Le Curé de Tours by Honoré de Balzac, and La Peste by Albert Camus. But all zem books were wreeten in good French not in English. With propre French accent in the writing.

Docteur he explain to me that brain he mixes proper French books with proper English language and with football hit he makes me speeek and write English with French accent. He also said if I write in French, probablement eet will come out with English accent because of mix in my brain.

To prove eet, he the docteur he writes something in French and he ask me to copee eet. I could not do so bee cause I could not read hees hand writeeng. He said zees eez no problem bee cause all docteurs ave bad hand writeeng. Zees eez bee cause all docteurs hit on head at some time or other by stetoscope eet being tangled in something and pull head down and eet bang on desk or cup board.

So zere you ave eet. For time beeing I write to you ere with French accent. Pleeeze you write to me in French accent also so I eez able to under stand you. Merci.

8 comments:

  1. That beats my Southern twang any day! How'd you do that ? LOL!
    Blessings, Victor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lulu,

      Sometimes I just get an idea in my head that is just waiting to be written about. I'm glad it made you laugh.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Great comment, Linda. Thank you beaucoup.

      God bless.

      Delete
  3. Oh, Victor! Leave it to you to make me laugh in spite of my tears! Thank you for your dear words left on my blog...today has been one of the most difficult days of my life, and we can surely feel the weight of your prayers. God bless you for being so kind and faithful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cheryl,

      Sometimes, in our deepest grief, we somehow manage to smile and alleviate a little the great pain that we bear. I'm really so sorry to hear your sad news. Praying for you all.

      God bless.

      Delete
  4. Ha! Ha! (Sorry, I have no clue how to laugh with a French accent!) Only you could have come up with a post like this! It was "tres" awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The French laugh "Hon Hon Hon".

      Glad to see you visiting here again, Mary. Thanx and God bless.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...