Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Calamity Undies

I was reading a magazine recently and the headline of an article was "WOMAN WOUNDED BY HER PANTIES".

What a strange headline, I thought. I noted the alliteration "WOMAN WOUNDED"; but I wondered why they said, she was wounded "by" her panties, or knickers as we call them in the UK. It implies the panties have a personality of their own; it's as if the panties plotted and succeeded in wounding her.

It was an intriguing headline almost compelling you to read the whole story. Which I did, of course.

Apparently, this woman had left her panties lying on the floor just by the top of the stairs. She tripped on them and fell down the stairs and was full of bumps and bruises as a result.

What a let down, I thought. Literally so in her case. She was definitely let down by her panties.

But this story reminded me of another story about women's panties which I posted here back in 2012. Rather than repeat it once more, perhaps you'd like to link back and read the story for yourself.

You can comment here, or over there and join the discussion already started.

8 comments:

  1. Her wish to be exposed for her lack of lack of cover undercover was granted!
    YOU & YOUR STORIES, Victor!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a brilliant saying, Lulu. She wasn't even perturbed by it all.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. LOL, Victor, Victor, Victor. I'm speechless. I better not say anything. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said to her at the time, "I have a very bad memory".

      God bless you, Manny.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the giggles! I so like your story style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana. It's so nice to see you visiting here. Please return soon.

      There are many other humourous stories. Click the tab at the top right - "Giggles and Fun".

      God bless.

      Delete
    2. What a way to go poor girl lol

      Delete
    3. Down all the way!

      Thanx for visiting me Sheryl. Please return soon.

      God bless.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...