Wednesday, 31 May 2017

AN ANNOUNCEMENT







Publishing Agent extraordinaire to Victor S E Moubarak and to many other famous writers who would rather I did not mention their names.

I have an important announcement to make.

Victor is still away and I do not know when he will return. He was last seen walking up the hill with a seagull perched on his left shoulder and a carrot on his right. On his head there was an orange and a banana.

I went to his office this morning. The curtains were drawn but the rest of the furniture was real. He had received a letter which must have made him cry; it was written on an onion. It read: "If it wasn’t for marriage people would have to argue with complete strangers. At least marriage keeps it within the family."

In the corner of the room there was a statue of Venus de Milo with her arms fully restored. I did not realise that she was playing the violin when she modelled for the statue. Thank Heavens for Velcro to keep her dress from falling down.

On his desk there was a note saying that the winner of the book competition is LULU and if she would contact him on enquiries@holyvisions.co.uk giving her postal address he would send her a book of her choice which he has written.

There was also a video on the desk with a note saying "Special Message to my leaders" ... or is it "readers"? I can't make out his writing.

Anyway, here's the video:



10 comments:

  1. YEAH! On a sad note, the video will not open for me as I am in the wrong country. Couldn't agree more--if only I could fly over to the Bonnie Island to watch it!
    Blessings & Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be welcome here, Lulu.

      I think I have fixed the video above. Please let me know if it works.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Congrats, Lulu! And, sadly, I couldn't open the video either. But I'm trusting it was a good one, Victor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda,

      Please try the video again. Thanx.

      God bless.

      Delete
  3. Dear Victor,
    OH, this is so funny, I am so gullible! I won't say any more & spoil it for others who are still watching. :-) This gave me a good chuckle for the day! And, congratulations to Lulu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it Bettie. I'm so glad the video is now working OK.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  4. I must have missed the contest, somehow, but CONGRATULATIONS to Lulu!! Thanks for the video and smiles, Victor. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl. Great to see you visiting us again.

      God bless.

      Delete
  5. YES, it's working---laughing, Victor!
    Blessings, My Friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I made you smile, my friend.

      God bless you, Lulu.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...