Thursday 7 July 2022

UFOs Ahoy!!!

Several of you seem to have some difficulty in believing what I write here. I don't know why, and I find that a little hurtful and somewhat disappointing; especially in view of the fact that I take great care and attention in researching the veracity and authenticity of every story and post I write.

Be that as it may, I feel it is my duty to make it known that there is an increase of UFO sightings throughout the world. Our TV here is full of programs of spaceships seen flying and also of human abductions. 

For some reason, most UFO sightings are near airports. I don't understand the reason for that and I would have thought that space aliens would choose a less busy place like out in the mountains or deserts so that they are not seen by anyone.

I once saw a UFO whilst waiting at the airport lounge for my aunt Gertrude to arrive from Australia. When I recognised it as a plane it became an IFO - Identified Flying Object.

Also, on a separate occasion, whilst fishing on Loch Ness in Scotland I saw a USO - Unidentified Sailing Object. Turned out it was a dolphin on holiday there. The people that were with me jumped off the boat to swim with a dolphin. I don't understand why people like to do that and pay great money for the experience. Personally, I'd like to cycle with a dolphin. If we humans took the trouble to learn to swim I don't see why dolphins can't learn to cycle. 

The worst unidentified thing you could ever meet, especially at night, is an UWO - Unidentified Walking Object. I remember meeting one late at night on my way back from the pub some years ago. It came walking towards me threateningly. Turned out to be my mother-in-law. It soon became an IWMIL - Identified Walking Mother-in-Law. I was so frightened I cried because I felt tears trickling down my legs.

Getting back to UFOs - you may well have heard of abductions. Usually these space aliens abduct an individual, take him in their spaceship and dissect him to see how he works and the size of his brain as well as other parts; then they put him together again and give him a tour of the spaceship. I don't understand that. Every abducted individual who tells his story can describe in some details the spaceship. 

There was a story some years ago about a woman who said that space aliens had turned her husband into raw potato French fries. One moment he was busy in the garden, and the next there was a pile of cut and peeled potato bits. 

She rang the police and they advised her to fry him in oil and serve him with bacon, beans and eggs. 

Finally, let me confess that I have actually seen and met a space alien; even though some or most of you do not believe in space aliens and UFOs. It was in day time, about twenty or so years ago, in central London.

He looked exactly like a human being, just like us, and was dressed in a three piece suit. He stopped me and spoke in perfect English. He had an extra ear on his forehead which I thought was strange. He said he wanted to phone home. I asked him where he was from and he said, "the Final Front Ear!"


21 comments:

  1. How do you make an alien’s baby sleep?
    You rocket...

    Why do aliens not like visiting earth very often?
    Because it is rated only one star...

    Why do aliens not visit the restaurant in space?
    Because it has got no atmosphere...

    Where do aliens like chilling the most?
    The space bar...

    Your quite right Victor..every day there's a story
    in the paper/TV about an alien siting or abduction!
    And some stories/sightings have been around for
    years..Like the Loch Ness monster..first sited in
    1933..! By an Irish monk..Saint Columba..!

    What do planets like to read?
    Comet books!

    What holds the moon up?
    Moon beams!

    How do you know when the moon has had
    enough to eat?
    When it's full!

    In June, the US government published a long-awaited
    report into UFOs. Although the report did not, as many
    had hoped, admit to the existence of little green men,
    it did reveal that not only were objects appearing in our
    skies that the Pentagon – which controls the US military – could not explain, but some clearly pose “a safety of flight issue and may pose a challenge to US national security”...!
    👽 👽 👽 👽 👽 👽 👽 👽 👽 👽 👽 👽 👽 👽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just going through the newspapers....

      https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/aliens-always-been-here-live-27400707

      Delete
    2. Space aliens have visited the earth long ago and they live under the sea. Be careful when swimming with dolphins. They may be aliens in disguise.

      God bless, Willie.

      Delete
    3. And in to~days Star newspaper...

      https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/i-abducted-reptilian-aliens-injected-27403781

      Delete
  2. ...I guess that I'm just not a believer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Monkees ... they were believers. They even sang about it.

      God bless you, Tom.

      Delete
  3. Dearest Victor,
    Yes, you have written about them before...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the acronym for an unidentified object starts with U, I like the idea of starting the acronym for a known object with I for Identified!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless it is the mother-in-law. The acronym starts with R for "Run!"

      God bless, Kathy.

      Delete
  5. I agree with Kathy! I don't fear being abducted, but would welcome the opportunity to witness something other-worldly.

    In all seriousness, I used to wonder: While the Bible tells us God created the earth -- nowhere does it say ONLY the earth. No way I'm going to declare life doesn't exist outside our own solar system. I just think if they're smart they'll steer clear of what's going on HERE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Mevely. The only reason life from other solar systems would not visit us here is because everything is so expensive here.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  6. Never met a space alien or seen a UFO so who really knows if they are here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand that one way of checking is that they have no navels!

      God bless, Bill.

      Delete
  7. I am a lot like my hero Thomas, I BELIEVE, but you are gonna have to helm my unbelief, just sayin'....
    Enjoyed the entertainment., especially the 'IFOs', LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, Jack. If they do exist, then why have they not introduced themselves to us?

      God bless.

      Delete
  8. Victor, your hilarious imagination never ceases to impress me. You do these stories so well. I always get chuckles reading them. Thank you! Blessings to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nells. I am so pleased that you enjoy the stories I post here.

      God bless you always.

      Delete
  9. What i'm concerned about are the items in my car that become UFOs, Untethered Flying Objects, when the person in front of me hits the brakes suddenly and i have to do the same. Talk about a mess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can be dangerous in such situations. Beware.

      God bless, Mimi.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.