Sunday 8 January 2012

Stand up Stand up For Jesus

As Christians, we all have a Mission given to us by Christ Himself. To go out and witness for Him and to spread His Word as best we can.

Some of us do this by being priests, deacons, nuns and monks. Others do it by preaching, writing and teaching. Or quite simply by the way we live our example for others to follow.

Quite a few of us choose to Blog. And what a wonderful free channel of communication we have with modern technology and Blogging. When we write what we write we never know who will read it and perhaps, through our writing, get to meet Christ for the first time in their lives. 

It doesn't matter what we write. It could be about our families, or about food and recipes, photos we've taken or art we enjoy, music or humour, as long as every now and then a Christian message seeps through our writings and does some good somewhere.

I wonder how many Christian blogs there are out there in Blogland each doing some good individually and a lot of good collectively.

Once we start blogging for Jesus we should continue to do so, and never stop. A weekly post is all it needs to keep the message flowing through the Internet.

A message of love, peace, hope and joy. And not a message of superiority, "my way is best", and "do as I say"; as I've often witnessed when visiting Christian sites.

Our Blog should be one which Christ likes to read.

A shining beacon witnessing for Him; and not a cacophony of arguments and bile.

10 comments:

  1. As it so very often shines here!!! Wonderful post!! Thank you!!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cathy for your kind words of encouragement.

    May God bless you and your family always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victor,

    You are so encouraging and you know I needed to hear these words.

    "Our Blog should be one which Christ likes to read." That is such a great thought. I shall remember it.

    Thank you and lots of prayers in return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sue for your kind words. I am very grateful for your continued prayers.

    God bless you and your family always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure God enjoys reading your blog Victor and I for one thank you for sharing it with us. God Bless.....:-)Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. How kind of you Bernie to say such nice things about my Blog. Thank you.

    May God bless you always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so thankful for blogging. I remember the first time I heard the word "blog" a few years back. I wondered why on earth my friend would share her heart online with a bunch of strangers. I never dreamed how rewarding it would be to read and write blog entries. I'm very thankful for yours, Victor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement Sarah.

    We Blog because we like it and we make friends on the Internet. And also, it helps us witness for Our Lord.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen! And thank you for your blog, which is a gift to all of us!

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What kind words Michael. Thank you so much. I've learnt a lot from your Blog. Thanx.

    God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.