Monday 20 August 2012

The Lord is my Shepherd



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures;
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul;
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil; for Thou art with me.
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou anointest my head with oil;
my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Psalm 23.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Colleen. It is so re-assuring; is it not?

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.