Thanx Mary. I did not write this book for religious people. It is for all people to question what they do believe and why. Regardless of our beliefs, why is it that we believe this way or that? With 70 questions there's plenty of opportunities for the reader to "find himself/herself" through their answers and opinions
thecontemplativecat here. I want the answers, and I want them now! Most 7 yr olds say that, and I do too. Right now...sounds about right. Will see what your book says.
It must be wonderful to be someone who 'knows it all', or has no questions. Oh, I am not sure what heaven looks like, but I know what it feels like! (Having Sherry on our wedding night) LOL. Now Hell is another thing, I learned a little about that after she gave us boys. Not really (I guess) LOL Love your way my friend, and THANKS!
Hello Jack. The references to Heaven and Hell in the book are based on the Bible. I just put them in question form to encourage the reader to think and decide for himself.
God bless you and your family. Best wishes to all.
Thank you Victor.
ReplyDeleteGod bless, Sandie.
DeleteThank you Victor.
ReplyDeleteGood wishes for the week ahead.
All the best Jan
Best wishes Jan. God bless always.
DeleteThat's interesting. I'm not a religious person.
ReplyDeleteThanx Mary. I did not write this book for religious people. It is for all people to question what they do believe and why. Regardless of our beliefs, why is it that we believe this way or that? With 70 questions there's plenty of opportunities for the reader to "find himself/herself" through their answers and opinions
DeleteGod bless you.
This book is one of my favorites. Happy to recommend... which I have.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Mevely, for your continued support and encouragement. I hope this book helps someone somewhere. Amazon Reviews are of great help.
DeleteGod bless you and your family.
thecontemplativecat here. I want the answers, and I want them now! Most 7 yr olds say that, and I do too. Right now...sounds about right. Will see what your book says.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Susan. Please let me know what you think of this book.
DeleteGod bless always.
Looking forward to this read, Victor. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteMany thanx Martha. Please do let me know what you think of the book. Thank you so much.
DeleteGod bless you and yours.
It must be wonderful to be someone who 'knows it all', or has no questions. Oh, I am not sure what heaven looks like, but I know what it feels like! (Having Sherry on our wedding night) LOL. Now Hell is another thing, I learned a little about that after she gave us boys. Not really (I guess) LOL Love your way my friend, and THANKS!
ReplyDeleteHello Jack. The references to Heaven and Hell in the book are based on the Bible. I just put them in question form to encourage the reader to think and decide for himself.
DeleteGod bless you and your family. Best wishes to all.
thecontemplativecat here. The book just arrived and I will find a quiet cool spot to enjoy it. thanks.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much my friend. Please do let me know what you think.
DeleteGod bless, Susan. Praying for you.