LOL!!! I'll never be able to watch Carmen at the theater without thinking about the missing shoe. Bravo, my friend!!!
Thank you for the kind compliment Reverend Arnoldo. I could have been an opera singer had it not been for my voice.Best wishes and God bless you.
I have not seen Carmen and I don't really understand - but it was sure cute!
Cute? Losing a shoe is not cute I tell you. Now with only one shoe I walk with a pronounced limp. That's L I M P - pronounced limp.God bless, Sandie.
I love how you turned this into a little musical moment. “I lost my shoe” is such a funny and unexpected twist on Carmen’s famous Habanera. A tiny bit of drama, a little humour, and a lot of personality.
I'm so glad you liked my version of the translated lyrics. The original about love being a rebellious bird were so dull.God bless, Melody.
This is new to me. Hope you can get a shoe for your foot. :)
The thing is, I just had a new sole put on that shoe I lost. The other shoe did not need it.God bless you, Bill.
I think we need to take up a collection and buy you a new shoe. Readers?
LOL!!! Thank you for sharing this Victor.All the best Jan
I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE. God bless you.
LOL!!! I'll never be able to watch Carmen at the theater without thinking about the missing shoe. Bravo, my friend!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind compliment Reverend Arnoldo. I could have been an opera singer had it not been for my voice.
DeleteBest wishes and God bless you.
I have not seen Carmen and I don't really understand - but it was sure cute!
ReplyDeleteCute? Losing a shoe is not cute I tell you. Now with only one shoe I walk with a pronounced limp. That's L I M P - pronounced limp.
DeleteGod bless, Sandie.
I love how you turned this into a little musical moment. “I lost my shoe” is such a funny and unexpected twist on Carmen’s famous Habanera. A tiny bit of drama, a little humour, and a lot of personality.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you liked my version of the translated lyrics. The original about love being a rebellious bird were so dull.
DeleteGod bless, Melody.
This is new to me. Hope you can get a shoe for your foot. :)
ReplyDeleteThe thing is, I just had a new sole put on that shoe I lost. The other shoe did not need it.
DeleteGod bless you, Bill.
I think we need to take up a collection and buy you a new shoe. Readers?
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! Thank you for sharing this Victor.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan