Thursday 28 April 2011

Drum.

I really like to beat the drum. The very big drum you carry with you when marching in a band. Great banging sound!

I sang Christmas Carols with the church choir last year. They didn’t like my rendition of “Silent Night” on the big drum.

I also find the big drum helps me tell the time.

When I wake up in the middle of the night and I can’t find my watch I just open the window and bang on my big drum.

Someone is sure to shout “Who’s the idiot banging a drum at three in the morning?”

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for starting my day off with a bit of laughter, Victor!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny mental picture this makes, Victor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Victor, I always knew that you 'marched to the beat of a different drum' - ha-ha - good for you!!!
    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victor, this is great!!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi friends,

    I'm glad I made you smile.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm.... I think I need one of those big drums too.

    This is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you enjoyed this post Joey.

    Would you really beat the drum at three o'clock in the morning?

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.