Wednesday 24 October 2012

It's MAGIC


Let's try to perform a magic trick on the Internet and see if it works.

The success of this trick will depend very much on what you do, so it's important that you please follow the instructions below TASK by TASK very carefully as we perform this magic trick together. If it works it’s only because you’re brilliant and you've made it work ... it has nothing to do with me.

Let's first identify the four kinds of cards available in a pack:
They are SPADE, HEART, CLUB and DIAMOND

OK ... let's get started. 

TASK 1 

Take a pack of playing cards and remove the jokers. 

 


TASK 2 

Now shuffle the pack well and select a card.  

DON’T SHOW IT TO ME !!!

TASK 3 

Now multiply the value of that card by 10.

So if the card is a 6 you now have 60. If it's a 9 you have 90 ... and so on. Very easy this bit.

REMEMBER the Jack is 11, the Queen is 12 and the King is 13. So if you selected a Queen you now have 120.

OK … done that? Good! You're very good at this ... well done.

TASK 4

Now add 13 to the number you’ve got.

You’re doing well so far.  

Please keep your card close to you so I can’t see it.

TASK 5 

Now look at the card carefully.

If it is a SPADE add 1 to the number you have.

If it is a HEART add 2 to the number you have.

If it is a CLUB add 3 to the number you have.

And if it is a DIAMOND add 4 to the number you have.

TASK 6 

Nearly there … this bit is simple.

In the comment box below type the number you now have after performing all the tasks outlined above.

OK ... that's it!!! 

Now give me some time to think about all this and I'll reply to you in the comments box below soon.

I hope you'll like this trick ... I've never tried it before so I'm hopeful it will work.

Good luck.

11 comments:

  1. Very interesting Victor! Its always so interesting visiting your site. Well, I got 34 and I am so very curious to see what's next! Thanks for the diversion...its been a rough week so far.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,

    You card is the 2 of Spade ... I think ... hmmm ... am I right?

    Thank you for taking part in this little experiment.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! You must have had fun working out the math for everybody. Thanks again Victor.

      Delete
    2. Well done for making the trick work, Lisa.

      God bless.

      Delete
  3. Hi Victor, That was fun..I got '95' : ) As kids, we used to pass time on the beach (in those simpler days) playing fun card games. +

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Caroline,

    I believe your card is the 8 of Heart. Is that correct?

    Thank you for joining in this exercise.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can borrow my pack of cards if you wish, Colleen.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is indeed the 8 of Heart! +

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Caroline for picking the right card for me to guess.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was fun, thanks Victor.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.