Monday 12 January 2015

TO LOVE A PRIEST

To Love A Priest 
Victor S E Moubarak
ISBN-10: 1505908558 
ISBN-13: 978-1505908558




When Father Ignatius’ past catches up with him there is no way to escape the consequences for him and those around him. He must face facts regardless of how seriously they could affect his vocation as a priest.

“To Love A Priest" is the most controversial book in the Father Ignatius series and deals with questions on many peoples’ mind, especially Catholics, which are as yet unresolved by the Church.

A heartbreaking story of great sacrifice, grief and regrets with far-reaching consequences for all involved. The author portrays realistic characters in convincing situations and challenges the reader to decide what they would have done in such circumstances.

This is a gripping account of conflict between conscience and dogma, treating a delicate subject with compassion and forgiveness.

My latest book "To Love A Priest" has now been published and is available HERE.

I hope you enjoy reading it and sharing your views on this difficult subject. Thank you.

12 comments:

  1. Got it Victor---Good for you another book published!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lulu for getting this book. I hope you enjoy it. I would really appreciate your views on what you think.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Wow Victor! You are a prolific writer! I can't imagine what's going on with Fr. Ignatius now? I guess i know what my next book purchase is, don't i?

    Congratulations!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ceil. This book almost wrote itself. I would deraly like to know what you think of the plot and the theme therein.

      Thank you so much for your support and encouragement.

      God bless.

      Delete
    2. Just got the book delivered from Amazon. Can't wait to start it :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you Ceil. I hope you enjoy this story, somewhat controversial as it is.

      I am really grateful for your support and encouragement. Thanx.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  3. Yes I did buy your book and as a Canadian, it cost me twice as much...lol

    As far as reading, all I can say at this time is that I'm sure my wife will enjoy this one also.

    I'll close by saying that 'A Gift Horse' is = to 'A Matter Christian'.

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your wife (and you) enjoy this book.

      God bless.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your book, Victor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hand-Maid. I hope you enjoy reading it. Let me know what you think.

      God bless.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Michael. Hope you enjoy the book.

      God bless.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.