TALES OF TAILS
This is a very unusual book indeed. It was written by a man and his pets.
Do you like animals? Then this book is for you. It contains loads and loads of humourous (and serious) facts about animals, and birds, and fishes, and insects, and all sorts of other creatures.
Did you know for instance that if an earwig enters your ear it can get out of the other ear and you would not feel a thing?
Or if a snail climbs up your leg it would take a week before you get excited?
Or when a bat sleeps upside down it goes to the bathroom whilst asleep? Try it yourself hanging from a hammock and see!
These and many other facts are included in this book, which you can fact-check for yourself, or just sit back and enjoy the humour instead.
Each article in this book (there are over 60) has a hidden moral. Find out what it is, or make up one of your own.
Life is meant to be funny. Don’t take it seriously. Have you ever seen an animal worried about tomorrow?
Just relax and enjoy!
IDEAL CHRISTMAS GIFT

Victor, you've probably figured out that I'm a lover of all of God's creation. I'm even having a Blessing of the animals for our students next week, as we'll observe the Feast of St. Francis. (Yes, I know the Feast is actually on the 4th, but the students won't be there.). This book sounds awesome, so I'll need to look it up. Peace, my friend!
ReplyDeleteThank you Reverend for your interest in my book. I write humourous books in the hope that they attract new readers to my Christian writings. So far I have noticed that some readers do visit this Blog for the humourous articles mainly. About 70% of traffic is from new readers - so i seem to be casting the net ever wider, (I hope). Please let me know what you think of this book. Thanx.
DeleteSome of our churches over here too celebrate the Feast of Saint Francis by blessing the animals.
A friend of mine, Father Francis Maple, belongs to the order of Saint Francis - https://fatherfrancismaple.co.uk/
God bless you always and your family.