Monday 29 September 2014

WARNING about Vacuum Cleaners

WARNING to all of you using a vacuum cleaner. NEVER use a vacuum cleaner indoors with the windows shut. The vacuum cleaner will suck in all oxygen in the room with dangerous dire effects to all there.

This happened to me the other day. I was at home alone, except for the cat, and I decided to vacuum clean the carpet in the front room. The windows in the house were shut. After a while I felt a little light-headed, then I felt rather faint. I must have lost consciousness and fell to the ground.

Unfortunately, the vacuum cleaner was still on and it tried to suck me and the cat within it.

In seconds, the cat had gone into the vacuum. I gripped tightly into the carpet to try and save myself as I felt I was being dragged into the infernal machine. I was afraid that once inside no one would hear my cries of help since sound does not travel in a vacuum. Especially if the dust bag is full.

I slowly eased myself forward an inch at a time until I reached the electric socket in the wall and I unplugged the vacuum cleaner.

I opened the window to let in some air in the room as I was gasping for breath.

I then reversed the vacuum cleaner controls from suck to blow and switched it on. The cat shot out of the nozzle at speed and flew out of the window upwards, past the tree in our front garden, and into the open window of our neighbor's bathroom, and landed into our neighbor's lap as she was lying there in a warm bubble bath.
Her screams could be heard for miles around as she shot out of her bath tub.

I'll leave the rest of the scenario to your imagination as I stood there watching at her window and asking for our cat back!

8 comments:

  1. ((( I'll leave the rest of the scenario to your imagination as I stood there watching at her window and asking for our cat back! )))

    Come on Victor #1, stop trying to give vacuum clean hers a bad name cause you know as well as "I" do that the cat was programed to land on your neighbor's lap as she was lying there in a warm bubble bath so she would not be too frightened while your cat sucked "The Hell" out of her... those were the orders given to your cat by the vacuum... Right?...LOL :)


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUxECgPxyEw

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a terrible experience I tell you.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. I suppose this is the story you told your wife in explanation for why the floor was not clean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was clean ... in some places totally devoid of carpet.

      God bless you Lulu.

      Delete
  3. I wasn't smiling at the time, Melanie.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious story :) I loved your reply to Lulu too!

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.