Saturday 23 September 2017

Noah

I blame Noah ...

What was he thinking?
Why did he bother to get mosquitoes, wasps, scorpions
and all other creepy crawly bad creatures
on his boat?

Warped sense of humour - I think !!!

DID YOU KNOW?

Noah was a farmer.
He was the first man to ever plant a vineyard.
He made wine, drank it, and became drunk.
He then took off all his clothes,
and lay naked in his tent.
His son Ham, (what a name),
saw Noah naked and
he took photos with his cell-phone
and posted them on Facebook.
GENESIS 9:20-22.

2 comments:

  1. OH, VICTOR! If you have any special children in your life, I watch "All Creatures Big and Small" last night with one of my grands. An excellent introductions into the Noah Story for little ones!
    Blessings, My Friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely story, is it not? Noah building the Ark and the animals arriving in pairs. Have you seen the movie Evan Almighty? A great scene is when God speaks to Evan's (Noah's) wife in a coffee bar.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikes4yPulmI

      God bless.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.