Tuesday 22 November 2016

More Questions Than Answers

In life, there are often more questions than answers. And that's what keeps me awake at night. I lie there pondering and wondering the answers to so many questions on my mind. Perhaps you can help me solve some of them.
Why is it when you pour yourself a cup of coffee and stir it sometimes the bubbles of air gather in the middle of the cup, and sometimes they go on the edge of the cup?
When you open the window in your house in winter, does the cold air come in the house, or does the warmth escape outside?
Do fish ever get thirsty and need to drink?
Does the earth rotating round slows down the bigger the world population? Over the years many people have been born, died, and buried. Surely this must add weight to the earth.

(Men only)
Is it better to sleep with your beard above or below the bed covers?
Every time we have the Olympic Games athletes get better and better and break new world records at running. Does this also apply in the animal world? Do animals get faster year on year compared to animals in years gone by?
Do animals and birds have different accents depending on where they are from?
Is the zebra white with black stripes, or black with white stripes?
Do zebras need/have horse shoes?
Domesticated horses are fitted with horse shoes for protection.
How about wild horses? Don't they need protection too?


ABBREVIATION
Why is abbreviation such a long word?




If a tree falls in the forest
and there is no one there
to see it.
Does it still remain upright?
At what time do you have to leave home
to get to the forest
before the trees get there?


Who first thought of,
in video cartoons,
having a character run at speed off a cliff,
hanging there in mid-air for a few seconds,
moving his legs fast, and then,
fall when gravity does its thing?

I've tried this several times
and
ended up with great pain and bruises.


What is the point
of burying a time-capsule
so that future generations might learn about us; 
if it contains a video on Betamax tape?


AND FINALLY


You are on a luxury cruise in the 
Mediterranean.

A passenger falls overboard and
is drowning.

Do you:

A: Make a video with your cell-phone?

OR

B: Take better quality photos with your camera?



Can you please help answer some of these questions?

10 comments:

  1. Make a video with your cell-phone?scream for help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Victor ... the older I get, the more questions I have. And, oddly enough, the more content I am and the less interested I am in debate and argument.

    I kinda like this season ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww ... and I thought you'd at least resolve one of my questions, Linda.

      The season over here is getting rather cold ... no snow yet.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  3. Oh, my, Victor! I wish I had the answers! God bless you, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting questions to ponder! I wish I could answer them, but like you, I would have to wonder, lol! Although it would not keep me from my sleep at night, I would be curious to know the answers too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello SpicingUpIdaho,

      Still no answers for me too, I'm afraid.

      Happy Thanksgiving. God bless.

      Delete
  5. Well,Victor, I would answer all your questions, but then you would be as smart as I am and I would loose the upper hand.
    Sorry, Friend!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can never be as smart as you, Lulu.

      Happy Thanksgiving. God bless you and yours.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.