Monday 1 October 2018

How do you ablute?

You'd be surprised what people talk about on social media these days.
I thought I'd share these questions with you.

What do you prefer, a bath or a shower?

I prefer both. I have a bath first and then I shower. Sometimes when I am in a hurry I just sit in an empty bath naked for a few minutes and then get up and get dressed. If I have a few minutes to spare I might vacuum clean myself instead.

Do you use soap in the bath or shower or do you use liquid gel or cream?

Again, I use both. It depends on how much of a hurry I am. Sometimes I use tooth paste. To clean my teeth with ... what did you think?

Do you shave before or after you take a shower or bath?

I have a beard and proud of it.

Do you wear your glasses when in the shower or bath?

Of course. How else can one see all the little bits?

Do you sing in the bath or shower?

I sing so well the neighbours have broken all our windows to hear me better. 

Do you bath or shower alone or with your partner?

I understand that some people do indeed bath/shower with their partners. This is good because it saves water and soap. However, if one's partner is not at home one can always invite a friend or neighbour or a complete stranger round. It's called sharing. I read about it on social media.

Do you bath or shower with your pets?

I know some people bath or shower with their dogs. Not so easy with a cat or goldfish. Or indeed with a parrot. I once tried it with my pet crocodile ... Snappy!!! That was his name, by the way. I also shared a shower with a wasp. It was a harrowing experience as it got very interested in attacking me after I blasted it with a hot shower jet.

Do you ever use your cell phone in the shower?

It depends who I want to speak to. For example, I might want to order a pizza.

Do you watch TV or listen to the radio in the shower or bath?

No ... but I often enjoy ballroom dancing.

Do you read in the shower or bath?

Why can't they make water proof electronic tablets? Or books? The problem though would be how to turn the pages whilst sitting there washing your hair or face or ... whatever.

Do you dry yourself with a towel or wear one of those bath robes made of towel material?

I use the vacuum cleaner turned to blow instead of suck.

Right ... now over to you. 
Please answer as many questions as you can, or add more questions below.

23 comments:

  1. Great questions! I prefer a shower and use bar soap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Monday morning giggle, Victor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You absolutely have a funny side to your personality :D
    I must answer the question "Do you bath or shower with your pets?", so that no one makes the mistake that I did. NEVER EVER bring your pets into the bath if they are like mine...stuffed animals! They came apart at the seams and their stuffings clogged-up my drain!

    Blessings My Friens~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had tears in my eyes from this sad memory and hit an "s" instead of a "d" in friend...but I am okay now~

      Delete
    2. Never cry over split animals ... or is spilt milk?

      Glad you enjoyed my humour, Jan. God bless you.

      Delete
  4. WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!
    Blessings, Victor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny Victor. Shower with a bar of soap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you sing in the bath or shower?

    I sing so well the neighbours have broken all our windows to hear me better.

    That made me laugh out loud, Victor!! You are such a funny guy! I shower. It's been years since I took a bath! Our cats refuse to shower with me or with Joe. They just seem to have an aversion to water. A fun post, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you enjoyed this post, Terri. It's good to laugh, even in the shower. I like Rigoletto!!!

      God bless.

      Delete
  7. Always a shower! I can't remember the last time I took a bath. And once again, your questions and answers are hysterical, Victor.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to make people laugh, Martha, and to make myself laugh at the same time.

      God bless you, my friend.

      Delete
  8. Always a shower, and I have been known to sing in it! LOL!

    Happy October Wishes

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray ... we have the first singer.

      God bless you, Jan.

      Delete
  9. What a fun Q-and-A! I'm all about showers and liquid/soft soap … haven't had a bath in decades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed this post, Mevely. I was concerned my readers would think it inappropriate.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  10. I shower alone, lathering up a 'pouf' with shower gel and scrubbing away. The other day while I was toweling off one of the cats decided to step into the shower stall. He stayed for a few seconds, decided he didn't like his paws wet, and scooted back out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cats don't like water for some reason, yet they are always clean.

      God bless you, Kathy.

      Delete
  11. Your humor is just TOO MUCH!

    Thanks for bringing smiles my way this evening. The broken windows ... yeah, I can imagine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to have a great sense of humour. So I am told it seems.

      Glad I made you smile, Linda.

      God bless.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.