Monday 4 September 2023

Missing me missing you

 

If you have never tried something, or known that something exists, then you will not miss it in your life. If I said to you have you tried VIC M drinks or foods, and you have never heard of such products then you will not miss them in your life if you never knew about them.

I believe we have now reached a situation in world history where a large number of people do not know anything about the existence of God. They may have heard about Him, but never got to know Him or experience His existence and love. So how can they possibly miss Him in their lives?

Modern lives are busy and full of distractions, concerns, worries, ambitions, goals and many other things good as well as bad on which to focus our attention.

We just do not have time for God. To search for Him, to learn about Him, and to get to know Him.

If He is not in our lives we can hardly miss Him.

Until one day when we get to meet Him face to face. And then it will be too late.

Because then we will get to really know Who God is, we would experience and witness His infinite love for His creations and yet we would have willingly excluded ourselves from this eternal love.

All because we did not take the time to find Him in this life. 

CLICK HERE 

17 comments:

  1. A little bit of quiet time and humility solves all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't fathom how anyone didn't make time. Perhaps, like the laughing young man I once interviewed, "I've all the time in the world!" (Sadly, he passed less than a year later.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the problem, Mevely. People just do not make time to find out about God. They're too busy enjoying the present life.

      My book helps in a step by step journey of discovery of God ... and self.

      God bless you.


      Delete
  3. I'm grateful every day that God took pity on my foolishness and put me on His path to redemption. How can we NOT want to know Him?
    Blessings, Victor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have so many things to be grateful for, Martha. Praise be to God.

      God bless you and yours.

      Delete
  4. The school that I went to as a kid just reopend their K-6 after closing it down 50 years ago and it is projected to be filled right away. The school always had a great reputation. There is hope for the younger kids now to learn about God. I hope it works out for them and their families.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What great and happy news, Bill. Thank you for letting us know. Let us hope and pray that a new generation gets to learn about God.

      God bless.

      Delete
  5. A sad situation. I can't even imagine going through life without God!!
    We have many ministries in our church trying to bring the gospel to others. Sadly some just don't want to know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good that your church is helping minister to the people, Happyone.

      God bless always.

      Delete
  6. You said the truth, as you do many times, and it is a good reminder to pay attention of the world around us.
    Thanks for being there and HERE on the net. WE appreciate your insight and honesty (AND PRAYERS).
    FROM HERE
    Sherry & jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always so kind to me, Jack and Sherry. Thank you so much for your friendship. Praying for you all.

      God bless you and your family.

      Delete
  7. When you have lived your whole life knowing God it is hard to believe there are people that don't know about God, what is more sad to me is those that know and have gone astray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, Connie. There are so many who do not know God, or have gone astray from Him. I hope my book "Searching for God" helps in this respect.

      God bless.l

      Delete
  8. My prayer is for everyone to find Him, and I try (although I know I don't always succeed) to be pointing to Him by my actions.

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.