Monday 8 January 2024

New Year Smiles

 


The adult version of “Head, shoulders, knees and toes” is ‘wallet, glasses keys and phones’.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  

There is still nine weeks to ‘pancake day’ and the Supermarkets are already selling flour and eggs.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  

My New Year resolution was to read more so I put the subtitles on my TV.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  

My wife still hasn't told me what my New Year's resolutions are.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  

I just found out I'm colour-blind. The diagnosis came completely out of the purple.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  

Another New Year resolution. ‘To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all’.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  

Speaking about the New Year and staying healthy, Subway is definitely the healthiest fast food available because they make you get out of the car.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  

Moses had the first tablet that could connect to the cloud.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  

Remember, in 2024, keep the dream alive: Hit the snooze button.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  

Don't let your worries get the best of you; remember, Moses started out as a basket case.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =   

I walked past a homeless guy with a sign that read, "One day, this could be you." I put my money back in my pocket, just in case he's right.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  

My mum always used to say "40 is the new 30". Lovely woman... banned from driving.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  

You take away the looks, money, intelligence, charm and success and, really, there's no real difference between me and George Clooney.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  

And finally: Time may be a great healer but it's also a lousy beautician.

8 comments:

  1. ...keep smiling everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the smiles here today, Victor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, Victor! I'm going to use that one about Subway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Wallet, glasses, keys and phone," excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them good, we enjoyed the laughs, Thanks, Oh yes this one I really smiled at.... Moses had the first tablet that could connect to the cloud.
    Good one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Victor, very clever, especially the one about the church. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, dear friends, for sharing in the laughs. Normal service will resume here soon.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.