Wednesday 30 August 2023

I'll never understand women ...

 

I may have mentioned it before, I'll never understand women.

As we were going out yesterday my wife pointed at the neighbours and said, "Just look at that couple down the road, how lovely they are. He keeps holding her hand, kissing her, holding the door for her, why can’t you do the same?"
I replied, "Are you mad? I barely know that woman!"

I got the silent treatment all the way into town. It was a good drive and helped me concentrate.

It has long been held as a theory that women can multi-task better than men. Now I am not sure whether this is true, but I have often been in situations where my wife is sitting beside me reading the road map and at the same time telling me that I am driving too fast, too close to the car in front and to watch out for that cyclist. Sometimes she tells me to turn left and the GPS navigation system lady tells me to turn right. I obey the GPS lady and get the silent treatment - from both of them!

Some women worry about their figure and putting on weight. A recent study discovered that women who carry a little extra weight, live longer than the men who mention it.

When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90% of their body. Men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Do any men reading this find women sometimes strange? Tell us of your experiences. Ladies too ... tell us why you are strange ... (ooops ... joke ... sorry)

My wife is strange. Her behaviour was very strange the other day. 

It was about 11:30 at night when suddenly my wife shouted, "Golf ... Golf ... Golf ... That's all you speak about. That's all you do. Golf ... Always golf!"

I tell you. It was out of the blue, and I was startled out of my life. I never expected to see her on the golf course at that time of night. I was practising quietly and there she was. Shouting at the top of her voice.

I'll never understand women.

16 comments:

  1. ...I would have hope that you would have figured them out by now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... so unpredictable. Today I was asked to take the trash out. It goes out on Wednesdays for collection. Is it Wednesday where you are?

      God bless, Tom.

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha! I'd say, "Don't even try ... just enjoy the novelty!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It keeps me on my toes. I never know what will happen next. As a surprise, I bought her an indoor trampoline. She hit the roof!!!

      God bless, Mevely.

      Delete
  3. I don't know, it seems you have it down pat..... Now I hope you enjoy sleeping on the couch after she read this.. Just sayin'

    jack & Sherry thinking of you. & THANKS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes life with a woman is confusing.

      God bless, Jack and Sherry.

      Delete
  4. Trying to understand women is a waste of time, Victor. I can't even understand myself sometimes!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can see what you mean, Martha.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  5. Maybe you need to take a course understanding women 101. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't understand women either if it is any consolation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha ... and I wonder how many times, in many homes, "I'll never understand women." has been said or thought!!!

    Happy midweek wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I believe men in general do not understand women.

      God bless, Jan. Best wishes.

      Delete
  8. It's simple, women think with their heads, and men with their stomachs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah pizza ... doughnuts ... beer ... KFC ... cookies ...

      God bless, Mimi.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.