Wednesday 8 May 2019

Hairy Manhood


This Blog has never shied away from controversial subjects so ... in the hope I don't offend anyone ... here goes:

I read a very disturbing article in the paper the other day which has left me totally speechless. In fact, as speechless as the day I lost my dictionary and I did not have any words to describe my utter desolation. By the way, that's a word meaning sadness; a word I discovered when I found my dictionary again.

Anyway, back to the newspaper article.

Apparently, half of men in the UK shave their legs. Why? I asked myself but did not answer.

I can understand male athletes, particularly swimmers, shaving their legs and chests to make them more aqua-dynamic (Yeah ... right!) and thus gaining an extra fraction of a second when competing with other swimmers. But this article mentioned nothing about athletes.

The article referred to ordinary men shaving their legs, chest, back and other body parts, (the painful ones), to make them more attractive to the females of the species.

Now I tell you, I look a proper Adonis whether or not I have shaved my legs. I was told once I am a sex symbol for women who don't care. I don't need to shave body hair to be alluring.

But not so according to the newspaper article.

Apparently, many men go to special beauty salons, it seems, not only to shave their unwanted body hair but some have resorted to using hot wax, or other means, to make them as smooth as a boiled egg.

And it doesn't stop at legs, arms and chest or back. No ... they even defoliate very private areas too!

Can you imagine lying naked on your back on a couch whilst a woman you've never met before, (for it is often women who perform this task, it seems), pours hot wax on a man's delicate bits? The very thought of it makes one shrivel to minisculity, (if there is such a word - where's my dictionary?) - anyway, you can imagine what I mean.

And then ... minutes later have the wax stripped off in what I can only imagine is extreme agony.

Why do men undergo such pain and humiliation? Are their women folk turned on by their hairless bodies and smooth-looking dangling bits?

What do you think?

24 comments:

  1. This is indeed a disturbing 'trend'! It presumes that ONLY 'hairless' (childlike) bodies can be considered to be 'sexually attractive'. 'Normal', adult bodies with hair are considered to be 'repulsive'. Go figure ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand this modern world, Suzanne.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. If men wish to torture their bodies to be as smooth as an eggplant and be about the same color after all of that hot wax...then go for it!
    Women should think twice about it, too.
    God gave us hair...some more than others. But it is, what it is and that's all that there is to that :}

    God Bless You Victor (and your wonderful imagination~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really couldn't believe the article when it said half of men in the UK shave their legs. Apparently, some of them, (as well as women), go to places to be painted all over. They call it a false tan. They stand there naked as someone spray paints them. (Thinks) ... "I would not mind that job ..."

      Sorry Jan, my imagination again ...

      God bless you always.

      Delete
  3. Sometimes there are no answers for what people will do. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, Bill. I think the world is getting mad.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  4. And now man buns and man purses have come into vogue. What's next? I agree, it's a mad, mad world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man buns, pony tails, what is going on with this world?

      God bless you, Mevely.

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a hair-brained idea to me, Victor. And I have to agree with Mevely that man buns are the pits (speaking of which, I guess men are shaving those, too)!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well ... No, Martha. It is OK apparently to have a man bun or a pony tail. But not hairy legs and **** it seems.

      I need a big whisky to calm my nerves.

      God bless.

      Delete
  6. Is it me or does this world get madder by the day!!!
    I can understand star athletes and swimmers doing this but others???

    Also it seems to me that beards are in - so do men let their beards grow but shave off all their other hair???

    Is it me or were times just a few years back easier to understand?

    If I drank whisky I'd join you Victor! LOL!
    I think I'll just go put the kettle on and enjoy a cup of tea.

    Happy Wednesday to you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the world is getting mad by the day, Jan. I have a beard, but I certainly don't shave my ...

      Oh ... I give up. Where's that bottle of whisky. Pity you don't like whisky Jan. Have you tried Drambuie?

      God bless you.

      Delete
  7. Fashion changes all the time. I am mostly bald, I work a pony tail because Mrs. C likes it. The other day a lady said she did't like my pony tail, said it looks silly for an old man. I asked her if I cut it would she sleep with me and she said NO!! I responded neither would my wife. As for the other things (not legs) shaving has its sexual advantages, but a razor works just fine, hot wax would scare me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good response, JoeH. Have you always had a pony tail since you were young, (in your 20s say)? When and why did you start having a pony tail?

      God bless.

      Delete
    2. Always been conservative and boring, my wife wanted me to try it out about 7 years ago. Now instead of being "the old bald guy" I'm the one with the ponytail...way more fun.

      Delete
    3. Well done, JoeH. Your wife sounds like a wonderful lady.

      God bless you both.

      Delete
  8. Boys trying to be girls perhaps? I'm married to an Italian and I like him just the way he is... quite hairy! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting to know the motivation for leg shaving or waxing.

      God bless you, Terri.

      Delete
  9. If you stick around long enough, the trend will shift over to extremely hairy.

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.