Monday 28 October 2024

The priest and prostitute

 
ISBN-10: 150106570X 
ISBN-13: 978-1501065705
 

.
AMAZON REVIEWS
 
 This is a very well written 'Who Done It'. I thoroughly enjoyed the plot, and many original lines. The one I remember most was concerning a conversation in which the old saying "If someone yells in a vacuum can it be heard?" You have to appreciate the wit of the author and also the surprise ending. It is a very enjoyable read and I definitely would recommend the author. Yep, tis a fun read. Jack Darnell
 
 A man of many talents, Victor, entertains us with a "Who Don It" in this offering! What I liked MOST about the story---the reminder to not jump to judgement based upon circumstances! Victor tells a story with a touch of tongue in cheek--always--and adds a lesson in morality and faith while weaving an intriguing tale of murder and mystery. The faithful stand by Father Ignatius, but most fall away and even call for heads to roll--reminiscent of the last days of Christ. A talented writer, Victor, has once again used the infamous Father Ignatius to keep us on the edge of our seats--while at the same time gently reminding us of important life lessons. A Great Read! LJC

An intriguing and riveting story that will keep readers interested and engaged through the entire story. Highly recommended! Martha J Orlando 

This is a great fictional book, Moubarak has a talent for writing. Catherine
 
I so much love this book! I am still reading it, have not finished, but love how the story combines adventure, faith, and suspense. The author is very talented and has crafted a wonderful story. My highest recommendation! Deacon Patrick Kearns 


4 comments:

  1. ...it's so easy to not jump to judgement based upon circumstances!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book, obviously, from the first page to the last. I might just have to read it again! Blessings, Victor!

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.