Monday, 6 July 2026

ONE Question

 

 
How many times
 
is Jesus mentioned
 
in the
 
OLD Testament?
 
Find out
 

7 comments:

  1. Boy, I wasn't even close!
    I'm hanging my head ... but feeling smarter. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thecontemplativecat here. Amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just took a wild guess and said 300!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost as many as there are days in the year!

    Actually, if you look, you can find the Lord in every book. I once heard C.H. Spurgeon listened to a sermon from one of the seminary students who was preaching in Ezekiel for the lesson. He remonstrated with the young man after for not preaching Christ and the student said something about not preaching from the New Testament, but from Ezekiel.

    Spurgeon then told him, in effect, if you can’t find Christ in Ezekiel, you don’t need to be in the pulpit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the answer and link :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.