Wednesday 7 February 2024

Come on ... LAUGH!!!

 


After she woke up, a woman told her husband, "I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's day. What do you think it means?"
“You'll know tonight." he said.
That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, she opened it to find a book entitled "The Meaning of Dreams"

=====================    

I saw my Maths teacher with a piece of graph paper yesterday. I think he must be plotting something.

===================== 

If you ever feel lonely… Just dim the lights and watch a couple of horror movies. After a while, you won’t feel like you’re alone any more.

=====================   

If you get an email with the subject "knock knock", don’t open it.

It's a Jehovah Witness working from home.

=====================   

Cosmetic surgery used to be such a taboo subject.

Now you can talk about Botox and nobody raises an eyebrow.

=====================    

When I was at school, History was my least favourite subject.  It is such a boring subject…… You never learn something new.

Then again, most women find History their favourite subject. They are great at bringing up stuff from the past. I often get to apologise for something that happened years ago and I cannot even remember it.

===================== 

A tanker ship carrying dark purple ink ran aground on a deserted island, spilling its contents.

Sadly, the entire crew was marooned.

=====================   

Tomorrow I am having a brain transplant. Change my mind

=====================   

If women ruled the world there would be no war.

Just a bunch of countries not talking to each other.

=====================    

Why are married women heavier than single women?

Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed. Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge.

===================== 

I accidentally ate my cat's food last night. Don't ask meow

=====================    

My wife just left me. She says life revolves around football and she's sick of it.

I'm quite upset. We were together for 7 seasons.

===================== 

Two days into my diet I removed all the junk food from my house....

.....and it was delicious

16 comments:

  1. ...when you lose your sense of humor or humour in your case, you've lost everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's true, Tom. We need laughter in our lives. God bless.

      Delete
  2. You've outdone yourself today, Victor! Yes, I'm still laughing - the Jehovah's Witness one takes the cake.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I liked that joke too. You really got to laugh these days, my friend.

      God bless always, Martha.

      Delete
  3. Giggling! Somedays I think a brain transplant's necessary ... others I decide I like him just the way he is. (lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good to laugh, Mevely. Thank you for your visit and friendship.

      God bless.

      Delete
  4. You posted a comment on my husband's blog. So I followed the link. Glad I did...cute post... I needed some extra smiles today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill. It's so nice to see you visiting here. Thank you. Please call again soon and often. And invite your husband and all your friends too.

      God bless.

      Delete
  5. Heeheehee! The single women/married women one really made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed today's offerings, Mimi. God bless you.

      Delete
  6. Hi Victor, very funny. I particularly liked the cat one - thought it was purrfect. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the way I tell them, Brenda! Laughter is good for us.

      God bless always.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the smiles :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.