Wednesday 14 February 2024

What's in this junk?

 

You know folks ... I spend a fair amount of time visiting your Blogs and enjoying what you write there. You are an interesting lot, often inspirational with helpful Christian posts or wonderful articles and photos. 

Now here's the thing ... more often than not, I leave a comment on your Blog just to say "Hi" and let you know I've been there. Sometimes these comments do not appear on your Blogs, or they appear for about an hour and they then vanish.

I've asked my techie about this, thinking that perhaps the ink cartridges in my printer had ran out of ink which is why my comments don't appear on your Blogs. He told me that sometimes comments go direct in the Spam folder or the junk folder and Bloggers should check there from time to time in case some comments are hidden there.

I told him I don't buy Spam and the junk is collected by the trash people every week. He told me to write to my Bloggers friends and they'll know what to do.

I hope you understand all this more than I do!

15 comments:

  1. Hi Victor, I have had someone's comments not show up on my blog - not your though. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know, Brenda. Some of my comments on other peoples' Blogs never show up. It says something like " ... wait for owner's approval ..." and then never show up.

      Perhaps they don't approve of me !!! ?

      God bless you.

      Delete
  2. ...Blogger continues to have hissy fits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does. I love coming here.
      www.rsrue.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Yes, my comments sometimes disappear. Glad to see you here Regine and Tom. God bless always.

      Delete
  3. Great PSA, my friend! I'm in the habit of checking for spam about once each week -- especially when I get to thinking, "Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna go eat worms." (JK! ... remember that song?)

    For some crazy reason, your comments always land in my gmail's 'spam' -- I keep hitting the "looks safe" button, but Google seems to keep turning a deaf ear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand why some of my comments on peoples' Blogs appear OK; and then when I go back an hour or so later they've disappeared.

      I'm not familiar with that song, Mevely.

      God bless always.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the reminder to check my spam folder, Victor. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably where some comments go!

      God bless, Martha.

      Delete
  5. Sometimes comments left on my blog go into spam or after two days it goes to moderation. I see and read every one and publish them when I see them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth checking the Spam folder regularly, Happyone.

      God bless.

      Delete
  6. I check the "spam" folder every day, and if your comment got put in there, I clear it to post again. No worries.

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.