Thursday 19 March 2009

Your Legacy.

At a Christian seminar the lecturer was talking about our contributions to this world and he asked his audience: “Imagine you are lying dead in your open coffin and your friends and relatives are passing by to pay their respects. What do you want them to say about you?”

The first volunteer said: “I hope they say I was a good family man and that I helped people less well off than myself.”

A second participant said: “I hope they say I used my skills as a doctor to help others.”

The third man said: “I hope they say - I’ve just seen him move !!! ”

What will they say when you’re gone? What is your legacy to this world?

2 comments:

  1. God has definitely put you online to cheer the heart. Not only do your posts cheer the heart but they also drive home very important questions. You excel in this kind of teaching and wish you had a book on these thoughts. I'd go out and purchase a copy. W McCallum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for your kind words of encouragement. I don't know about a book though ... (Thinks - Hmmm ... a book ... let me pray about this ...)

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.