Thursday 7 February 2019

Brilliant Light Idea

How clever modern technology is. And how much fun can I have with such technology in my hands.

Now I am sure you have seen these products - easily available from the Internet through many vendors.

Basically it is a light bulb. But more clever than any other light bulb. You put it in its place hanging from the ceiling and with the use of a remote control you can change the colour of the light. From bright white to red, blue, green, violet and many other colours as you wish. You can dim the lights. Or make them bright. You can program a sequence of colour changes too. All by pressing a few buttons on the remote control.

Clever? Yes ... but that is not all.

With this light bulb, it also has a tiny speaker hidden in it. And with your smart cell-phone, and the use of an app (whatever that is - is it a small apple?) anyway ... with the use of the app on your phone you can play music through the light bulb.

Imagine ... you can dim the lights when you are in a romantic mood with your loved one and have Frank Sinatra singing through the light bulb:

Strangers in the night
Exchanging glances
Wondering in the night
What were the chances
We'd be sharing love
Before the night was through?

Now that's clever ... don't you think?

NOT IN MY HANDS !!!!!

This is what I did the other day when I had a lady guest at home.

I dimmed the lights as we sat there cosily on the settee, and then, by pushing a few buttons on the smart phone app there was the sound of a mosquito in the room.

BZZZZZZZZZ Silence BZZZ BZZZ BZZZZZZ silence again then BZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZ

It was unnerving but very funny. At first she was too polite to say anything. Then she mentioned perhaps there was a wasp or bee in the house and we did not notice whilst the TV was on. 

I switched the lights on bright, and the sound off. No bee or wasp or mosquito anywhere. 

Then dimmed the lights and BZZZZZ .... BZZZZZZZ again. What fun!

On another occasion, with another guest, as I dimmed the lights there was the faint sound of weeping coming from the light bulb.

"Is there anyone in the house?" she asked.

"No ... only us ... why do you ask?"

"I hear someone crying ... it is faint ... didn't notice it before when the TV was on ..."

"I can't hear anything ..."

"Listen ... can you hear it now ...?"

"Yeah ... now you mention it ... Mind you, it is an old house and I was told it is haunted ... I don't believe it though ..."

"I'm scared ..."

"Here ... let me cuddle you ..."

I think these light bulbs are excellent. The possibilities are endless.

"Help ... let me out ... I am the genie of the lamp trapped in this modern light bulb!!!"

19 comments:

  1. Hoping the next chapter is coming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends whether the bright light of ideas is on in my head.

      God bless, Terri.

      Delete
  2. Lol, Victor, I didn't see that ending coming!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These light bulbs with built-in speakers actually exist, Martha.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  3. What fun in a comic's genius mind and hand...that would be you Victor.
    Another source of laughter. Love it!!!

    God's Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great to see you here Jan. Thank you.

      When I first saw these light bulbs with built-in speakers I was amazed at what they will invent next.

      God bless you and yours.

      Delete
  4. A speaker light bulb, I can't imagine what is coming next. I had to look it up and there are all kinds of speaker light bulbs. Incredible, I say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised too when I was told about it; but it is true, it does exist. A light bulb with a speaker that changes colour of the lights.

      God bless you, Bill.

      Delete
  5. Once again thanks for the laughs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very creative ending, Victor! Thanks again for the smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! This is even better than those glowing toilet seats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. It's an amazing light bulb. You can even have a main one, and others throughout the house. The main one will play music through all the light bulbs in the house. And they all change colour too.

      God bless, Mevely.

      Delete
  8. The possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.