Tuesday, 21 July 2026

A plea to women everywhere

 

I so wish women would speak clearly and say what's on their mind. I really can't guess what the problem is can I? I'm not Einstein. 

My wife left a note stuck on the fridge door. It said, "It's not working. I can't take it any more. I'm going to my Mom."

I opened the fridge door and the light came on. The beer was cold and my pizza left-overs was still edible. What did she mean "It's not working"?

I rang her and got the silent treatment. I never understood the silent treatment. Why is not on when there's football on TV?

I spoke to my mother-in-law instead. I won't repeat what she said here.

2 comments:

  1. At least she left you with pizza and beer, Victor - LOL! Blessings, Victor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes; she has some good points ... sometimes!

      God bless, Martha.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.