I so wish women would speak clearly and say what's on their mind. I really can't guess what the problem is can I? I'm not Einstein.
My wife left a note stuck on the fridge door. It said, "It's not working. I can't take it any more. I'm going to my Mom."
I opened the fridge door and the light came on. The beer was cold and my pizza left-overs was still edible. What did she mean "It's not working"?
I rang her and got the silent treatment. I never understood the silent treatment. Why is not on when there's football on TV?
I spoke to my mother-in-law instead. I won't repeat what she said here.

At least she left you with pizza and beer, Victor - LOL! Blessings, Victor!
ReplyDeleteYes; she has some good points ... sometimes!
DeleteGod bless, Martha.
ðŸ¤
ReplyDeleteIt's good to laugh, Barbara.
DeleteGod bless.
Funny fellow!
ReplyDeleteGlad I made you smile, Mevely. God bless you.
DeleteSometimes I think it’s not what we say or don’t say, it’s what you hear.
ReplyDeleteI heard the fridge working OK.
DeleteGod bless, Mimi.
AS ALWAYS, thanks for the laughs. And thank you for the prayers.
ReplyDeleteMany thanx Jack. Praying for you and yours.
DeleteGod bless you and your family.
This is Sandie/Chatty. Messed up blog right now.
ReplyDeleteI like when he asked why there can't be silence when sports are on!
Hi Sandie. I'll visit your Blog right now.
DeleteBest wishes and God bless.
Too funny!! Thanks, I needed a laugh.
ReplyDeleteThank you Kay; it's good to see you laugh.
DeleteGod bless.