Hello Victor: Thank-you for sharing, I hope this time of year is being kind to you, it can be hot or damp and cool, here it is in the 80s.Catherine
It's great to see you here Catherine. Thank you. I hope you are keeping well. All is OK over here - starting to get a little chilly in the evenings.God bless you always.
Lovely Victor ...thank you.All the best Jan
Many thanx Jan. God bless.
Such a pretty and peace-full song! I love the children's choir accompaniment.
One of my favourite Fr Francis songs/hymns.God bless, Mevely.
I always enjoyed this song so much, thank you.
Thanx Mimi my friend. God bless.
Thank you - I enjoyed this.
Thank you Sandie. God bless always.
I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE. God bless you.
Hello Victor: Thank-you for sharing, I hope this time of year is being kind to you, it can be hot or damp and cool, here it is in the 80s.
ReplyDeleteCatherine
It's great to see you here Catherine. Thank you. I hope you are keeping well. All is OK over here - starting to get a little chilly in the evenings.
DeleteGod bless you always.
Lovely Victor ...thank you.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Many thanx Jan. God bless.
DeleteSuch a pretty and peace-full song! I love the children's choir accompaniment.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favourite Fr Francis songs/hymns.
DeleteGod bless, Mevely.
I always enjoyed this song so much, thank you.
ReplyDeleteThanx Mimi my friend. God bless.
DeleteThank you - I enjoyed this.
ReplyDeleteThank you Sandie. God bless always.
Delete