Wednesday, 9 September 2026

Welcome

 
Are you tired?
 
Worried, concerned and overwhelmed 
by the bad news on TV, radio
and social media?
 
Do you long for some calm and peace?
 
Some hope and Good News.
 
Why not visit 
The Christian Lounge
for some positive thoughts and relaxation. 
 
You'll be amongst friends.
 
Join the discussion or just reflect
on what others are saying.
 
Bring your own coffee or hot beverage.
 (Beware of spillages)
 
Join us and invite your friends
at
The Christian Lounge
 
(A non-denominational Christian website) 
 
CLICK HERE 
 
Jesus said:
 
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." (Matthew 28:19)
 
The Christian Lounge exists  
to spread the Good News.
 
Not in person but on the Internet
by what we write.
 
By what we say someone somewhere may
be encouraged to find
Christ
in their life. 
 
Have you thought about writing for us?
 All we need is the occasional short article. 
If only six people would write one article a month we would have 72 articles - that's more than one a week.
 
With over 40,000 visits to the site since we started in December 2025
from all over the world.
 
Can you imagine if your article influenced just
one person to turn to God?
 
What a privilege and honour. 
 
If you're interested in submitting an article
please write to
enquiries@holyvisions.co.uk 
 
CLICK HERE
 

 
NOTE
 
Some readers are having difficulties receiving my posts. Please see the comments below from Martha and Mevely. I have prepared a list of favourite Blogs I'd like to read and visit them regularly to see if they have up-dated their posts.   
DON'T LET THE DEVIL WIN 

10 comments:

  1. Hi, Victor! Just to let you know, my reader list on Blogger hasn't updated for two days, and I'm not sure if it will get its brain back. Please forgive me if I miss any of your posts. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it is anything to do with Blogger. The devil is trying to stop us communicating.

      I have prepared a list (and URL) of people I'd like to visit regularly. Your Blog is on that list.

      God bless, Martha.

      Delete
  2. Victor, hi, I just saw Martha's message and I want to let you know my reader list is doing the same thing. 🤪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mevely. Please see what I said to Martha above. Your Blog is on my list also.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  3. Now I'm catching up and reading this, my reader is doing the same. It must be a Blogger problem Google is going to have to fix, because just when the lack of updating started, I also found myself unable to post new pictures to my blog, only old ones which were already in previous posts. This latter has cleared up now, I hope they get the readers fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting us know of this problem, Mimi.
      God bless.

      Delete
  4. We are all experiencing problems with blogger:-
    first it was with commenting
    second we couldn't upload pictures
    third the reading list is not updating

    It would seem the first two issues have been fixed and we are all waiting for the reading list/updates to be sorted.

    Hopefully normal service (whatever that is) will be resumed shortly.

    Watch this space :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Jan. It seems quite a few people have encountered such problems.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  5. Same here and that is why I am going back to read, all that I have missed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to see you here Debby. Many thanx; and please invite your friends.

      God bless.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.