Wednesday 15 June 2022

R U A CARTOON?

 

1. Who is the main cartoon character in the series “Peanuts”?

A. Bart Simpson

B. Jerry Mouse

C. Charlie Brown

2. “The Flintstones” is one of the most recognisable cartoons of all time. In which time period is the series based on?

A. The Stone Age

B. The Middle Age

C. The Modern Age

3. In the cartoon “The Jungle Book”, which musical band refused to be a part of the vultures?

A. Aerosmith

B. The Beatles

C. The Rolling Stones

4. The word “Simba” in “The Lion King” is originated from which language”

A. Turkish

B. Swahili

C. Afrikaans

5. Where did Marge and Homer meet for the first time in “The Simpsons”?

A. At a summer camp

B. In a birthday party

C. On the street

6. What is the name of the villain in “The Lion King”

A. Simba

B. Mustafa

C. Scar

7. Which cartoon character does not know that he smells bad?

A. Pepe Le Pew

B. Yosemite Sam

C. Mr. Magoo

8. Which cartoon character is the official mascot of Warner Bros?

A. Sylvester the Cat

B. Bugs Bunny

C. Yosemite Sam

9. What is the original name of Winnie the Pooh?

A. Edward Bear

B. Wendell Bear

C. Christopher Bear

10. Which special dog is featured in the series “Peanuts”?

A. Linus

B. Pig Pen

C. Snoopy

11. What is the name of the dog in the series “Tom and Jerry”?

A. Ted

B. Spike

C. Murphy

12. Donald Duck was reportedly banned in Finland for which reason?

A. Because he often swears

B. Because he never wears his pants

C. Because he becomes angry so often

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

 



21 comments:

  1. 1) C 2) A 3) B 4) B 5) A 6) C 7) A 8) B 9) A 10) C
    11) B 12) B
    I presume you'll print the answers tomorrow....???

    And yes..l consider myself a cartoon...as l'm very
    much an 'animated' character....! :).
    🎈 🎁 🎉 🎈 ❤️ 🎈 🎁 🎉 🎁 🎈 💙 🎈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let us wait to see if other readers got the answers.

      God bless, Willie.

      Delete
  2. ...I knew a couple of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Victor,
    Don't even TRY to fill any of these out.
    As for movies or cartoons, both, Pieter and I are completely illiterate!
    It is enough for killing your time in seven or five (Pieter) languages...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... how wonderful :-))) although I didn't have much right. But my son would have scored the points.
    Well, I'm from the east, so not everything got through to my ears... many greetings to you.
    I had fun. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you enjoyed this quiz, Barwitzki. God bless.

      Delete
  5. Such a fun exercise! I should be ashamed of myself for missing those I did. That's what one gets when she presumes she's going ot ace it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I felt when I was sent this quiz. I thought they were easy - but missed quite a few answers.

      God bless, Mevely.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for including the answers. I knew most, but not all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell off my chair trying to read the answers. God bless, Kathy.

      Delete
  7. I only knew a few but it was interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found some of them difficult, Bill. God bless.

      Delete
  8. i think i need to watch some more TV again ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing much on TV these days; except dust. My wife is giving me the silent treatment.

      God bless, Linda.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.