Tuesday 18 April 2023

Internet Problems

 

Hello ... I am phoning you because the Internet is not working again.

Yes Sir, checking your details ... for security purposes do you mind answering the pre-set questions recorded when you first opened the account with us? 

Yes ... go ahead ...

What is the most traumatic thing you ever saw?

My mother-in-law's legs!

Why is that?

She fell off a ladder head first into an open trash container. All I could see was her legs flapping about on top of the bin. I had to pull her out by her legs ... that was very traumatic I tell you.

May I have your Internet password please?

You're a fathead.

What? There's no need to be offensive, Sir.

No ... no ... that is my password ... you're a fathead ... all one word, no spaces, lower case letters ...

I see ... when did you change this password?

A few days ago when the Internet failed the first time and your guy could not fix it. It worked long enough for me to change the password then it failed.

I see ... do you use the Internet a lot?

Only to write my Blog. I have a few readers who visit from time to time and they'll notice if I don't post.

Do you have a fish tank in the same room where the computer is?

No ... why do you ask?

I do ... I find fish very relaxing as they swim peacefully to and fro. Do you like fish?

Only with French fries ...

There ... I think we've restored your Internet line at our end and it should work now. I advise you change your password though!

NOTE: Sorry folks ... Internet still intermittent. I shall try to visit your Blogs if I can. In the meantime, please pray for us. Thanx. God bless.

23 comments:

  1. ...I'm glad to hear that it's just the internet, I was afraid that you weren't well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tom. Thanx for your prayers. Praying for you.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for these giggles, Victor. I've been concerned. Please know, you're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mevely. I so much appreciate your prayers in this difficult time for me - on many fronts.

      Praying for you all. God bless.

      Delete
  3. Darned internet ... seems to have eaten my comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Internet gone wrong again. Just found your comments.

      God bless, Mevely.

      Delete
  4. thecontemplativecat here. Google is messing with me. I have done many a battle with my computer. I end up calling my son-in-law, he can fix anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan. Can your son-in-law fix my Internet please?

      God bless.

      Delete
  5. Glad that it is just internet problems and not sickness.. Thinking and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanx, Bill. I so much need your prayers. Hope to write more in here later on.

      Praying for you and yours. God bless.

      Delete
  6. It's so annoying to have the internet go out, Victor. I hope the company fixed it for good this time around. I for one miss you when you don't post!
    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More engineers attending tomorrow! Let's hope they fix it, Martha.

      Thank you so much for your prayers; I need them so right now.

      God bless you and your family.

      Delete
  7. Dearest Victor,
    Guess it could all be a LOT worth!
    This was funny—the way you described your conversation with that expert in solving your problems...
    One often wonders!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Mariette. Things could be so much worse. Praise God for looking after us.

      God bless you and yours.

      Delete
  8. We've all been there. Hope it gets sorted out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your internet is fixed soon.
    Sending my good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of prayer, for you and the internet company!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need lots of prayers, Mimi. Thanx. Praying for you.

      God bless.

      Delete
  11. Hope your internet is fixed soon Victor. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda. It's working ... a bit ... now.

      God bless.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.