Sunday, 16 August 2026

Abortion

 


 

 
 
SONG SAVES TWENTY BABIES 

 Some years ago Father Francis recorded a Pro-Life song entitled A Cry from the Heart. 

The song has saved many babies from abortion. Their pregnant mothers heard the song and decided not to proceed with abortion.
 

 
 
 Mommy keep me safe, mommy keep me warm

Handle me with care, mommy help me to form.

I am ten weeks old, and I know the time will come
when you will give birth to me.

The gift you gave to me are a pair of bright blue eyes
So some day I will see you smile and love me.

I’ve already got my arms and a little podgy nose,
And at the end of my feet I’ve got five little toes.

I look forward to my life, ice cream and slimy snails,
teddy bears and little fairy tales.

Going for walks in the park
Running home before it’s dark.
And being tucked into bed with a kiss.

Where are we going today?
Am I in a boat or bus?

Why are we lying down?
Being drawn on four wheels?

And we go through the door
and there’s people dressed in green.
Everything seems so strange and so clean.

Mommy if they hurt you just let out a scream
and I know someone will come to help you and me.

Mommy what’s going on I am starting to cry
Come quickly they are forcing me to die.

They are killing me mommy, they are pulling me apart
My arms and my legs and now they’re at my heart.

And I won’t see the sky, or the grass or the trees.
and I won’t see the moon, or feel the breeze.

I love you mommy dear, you know I really do
But I only wish you could have loved me too!

 
 
FATHER FRANCIS MAPLE
 
WEBSITE CLICK HERE
 
FATHER FRANCIS BOOKS
 
AMAZON LINK HERE 

22 comments:

  1. I had not heard of the song before. What a tough read/listen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy. I have known Fr Francis for years. He has raised a lot of money for charity and written many books. See: https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Francis-Maple/author/B0034PZHPQ?ref=ap_rdr&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. First time hearing this....Yes, I may have shed a tear or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pro-choice. What a woman wants to do with her body is her own choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abortion is "doing" with someone else's body! But I guess we'll never agree.

      God bless, Mary.

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Victor, for continuing to share this splendid, albeit heartbreaking song. If even one young woman changes her mind, that's enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Mevely. Let us pray for all the innocents babies who are killed.

      God bless always.

      Delete
  5. Victor, the first image you shared here is the same that Danny and I used to see outside a country store on our way to the mountains. So many people feel the same, without question. May God bless all the young women who find themselves challenged by this decision, and may they have the godly support to choose rightly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Martha. In many cases abortion is taken far too lightly rather than be seen as what it is.

      God bless you and Danny.

      Delete
  6. I read shocking news this week, a Democrat woman governor in Massachusetts signed into law a bill making abortion legal up to full term at nine months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe this is now the case in the UK - legal up to birth.

      God bless you Terra.

      Delete
  7. A very moving post. I am with you in pro-life convictions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My heart aches for the whole of humanity, we put ourselves in a place where this seems to many to be their only option.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the song..... and the singer along with the meaning.
    Thanks, be blessed my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm pro-life, so I believe it's of utmost importance to have appropriate religious and government programs in place to support mothers and children too. Hence, I would do anything in my power to help any woman considering abortion to have that baby. What I wrestle with is young girls and women that get pregnant through incest and rape, as well as women whose life is in danger during pregnancy. I pray I never have to deal with the latter, for I don't know what I would do. May God have mercy on us, for we are sinners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful and sensible response Reverend. Thank you so much. Yes, I agree with you. There are cases as you mention where the decision would be very difficult.

      I continue to pray for all the wrong decisions we make as a human race. Over here in the UK we are still debating assisted suicide for those with terminal illness.

      God bless you Reverend Arnoldo.

      Delete
  11. There is a time when a person needs some guidance in her decision. For rape and incest victims, they need love and kindness not people screaming and yelling calling them murders. I think this is a lifetime issue that will be around to the end of time.

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.