Thursday, 27 August 2026

Happiness

 

 
What is Happiness to you? 

To me, happiness is waking up in the morning and finding there is no one else sleeping in the park bench beside me. 
 
Happiness to me is getting home and finding a piece of cheese in the mousetrap. This is double happiness because it means we have no mice. And also I can have some cheese and biscuits for supper.

Money may not buy you happiness; but I guess it can rent it for a while. 
 
Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family, that lives in another town far away.

Happiness is the interval between disappointments.

Happiness is when your dentist says it won't hurt, then he cuts his hand on the drill.

I never really knew what happiness is until I got married; by then it was too late! (I hope my wife does not read this).
 

 WEBSITE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.