Saturday, 1 August 2026

The Invisible Spiritual World

 



8 comments:

  1. That's an interesting take, that we are spirits in habiting a human body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The logic works something like this:

      IF we believe there is a living God then He must be a Spirit. And so is/was Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and the Angels, and Satan and his demons. It then follows that we are spirits as well. Christianity is not the only religion to believe that we have a soul, (spirit), and that this soul lives on after physical death. It follows that this soul/spirit was created by a living God and it inhabits a temporary body.

      IF we don't believe there is a living God, then we would believe that we were created, (came into existence), somehow. Was it an explosion of planets, or some slime sliding out of a pool, or some sort of evolution?

      I find the first possibility more easy to believe. It requires more faith to believe that we came into existence through accidental "big bang" than to believe in God, and that we are spirits inhabiting a temporary human body.

      God bless, Mary.

      Delete
  2. Actually, I find this theory immensely comforting. Love that quote by C.S. Lewis.
    ... and loved hearing your dog's cameo appearance. (Bark, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Mevely; well done. I had not noticed the dog's bark. I had to play the recording again several times to identify where it is. This one was recorded in my office/computer room and I always lock the door to ensure no interruptions. The dog must have barked somewhere in the garden and I did not notice it. He does not like pigeons in our garden and barks at them to go away.

      God bless you my friend.

      Delete
  3. Your reply to Mary K's comment is excellent. Please pray with me for those I know who have the faith to believe we came from primordial ooze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joining you in prayers, Barbara.

      God bless you and yours.

      Delete
  4. I always believed we were created in God's image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, in God's image as spirits.

      God bless you, Bill.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.