Many thanx Mevely. These are the two books which took a lot of research. Not fiction like the Father Ignatius series; so I had to be extra careful of what I said. I hope they help someone somewhere.
I appreciate your support of my writings. God bless.
Fifty so far ... some humourous, some Christian fiction (Fr Ignatius novels and stories), and some Christian writings. Some available FREE from www.holyvisions.co.uk others available in paperback and KINDLE from AMAZON.
You must have the most informative sidebar on Blogger. So much good stuff! I have "how to get to heaven or you're money back. Good read.I bought two and gave one away.
Thank you so much Debby for your kind words and for purchasing my book. I hope this book helps someone somewhere. I felt I should write it during prayers some day. Do you know you can download some of my books FREE from www.holyvisions.co.uk
Hmmm ... so much Good information! Mine would be a tie between Pocket Sermons and Christian Questions.
ReplyDeleteMany thanx Mevely. These are the two books which took a lot of research. Not fiction like the Father Ignatius series; so I had to be extra careful of what I said. I hope they help someone somewhere.
DeleteI appreciate your support of my writings. God bless.
Thanks, Victor. God bless!
ReplyDeleteThanx and God bless, Martha.
DeleteChristian questions is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy the book, Bill. God bless you.
DeleteI'm not religious so I wouldn't read any of the books. Thanks for sharing though.
ReplyDeleteThank you Mary. God bless.
DeleteI am always amazed by how many books you have written.
ReplyDeleteFifty so far ... some humourous, some Christian fiction (Fr Ignatius novels and stories), and some Christian writings. Some available FREE from www.holyvisions.co.uk others available in paperback and KINDLE from AMAZON.
DeleteGod bless you, Mimi and thanx.
I often use it to visit the Christian Lounge.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Thank you so much for your support, Jan. God bless you.
Deletethecontemplativecat here. I do love Father Ignatius books and the Christian questions is answering and stirring up new ones.
ReplyDeleteWhat a kind thing to say Susan; thank you so much. Don't hesitate to write in about the new questions being stirred up. Please leave an AMAZON Review.
DeleteGod bless you.
You must have the most informative sidebar on Blogger. So much good stuff! I have "how to get to heaven or you're money back. Good read.I bought two and gave one away.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Debby for your kind words and for purchasing my book. I hope this book helps someone somewhere. I felt I should write it during prayers some day. Do you know you can download some of my books FREE from www.holyvisions.co.uk
DeleteGod bless you and your family.