This is my absolute favorite song from that era.. I listened to it, enjoying every note. It is so well produced with the instruments so well balanced. Wow. This really made my day.
I once stood outside the Fillmore West when the Moody Blues were playing, trying to get inside. I was in the 8th grade. It brings back soooo many memories.
This is my absolute favorite song from that era.. I listened to it, enjoying every note. It is so well produced with the instruments so well balanced. Wow. This really made my day.
ReplyDeleteThank you Susan. It is a favourite of mine and I used to play it frequently on my radio program.
DeleteGod bless.
You knew, didn't you, that I'd start singing this the minute I read your title! Thank you for posting this one ... great choice!
ReplyDeleteEvery so often, a song just hits the right notes. I'm so pleased you like this song, Mevely.
DeleteGod bless you.
I once stood outside the Fillmore West when the Moody Blues were playing, trying to get inside. I was in the 8th grade. It brings back soooo many memories.
ReplyDeleteOh how lovely. I'm glad that posting this has brought back fond memories Debby. Times gone by.
DeleteGod bless always.
One of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kathy. Mine too.
DeleteGod bless.
I love that song, too, Victor. Thanks for brightening my day! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteIt's a pleasure.
DeleteGod bless, Martha.
Beautiful choice of song, Victor! Thank you so much for sharing. And I love the "time flies" clock meme on your sidebar!
ReplyDeleteHi Linda; It's so nice to see you visiting here again. Thank you.
DeleteGod bless always.
I've always liked that song.
ReplyDeleteI like the lyrics, Mary.
DeleteGod bless.
Wow! Thank you so very much Victor for posting this! One of my all time favorites since I heard it in High School.
ReplyDeletePeace to you always,
Aimee
Thank you Aimee. It's nice to see you here. Let us know your Blog so we can visit.
DeleteGod bless.
Hi Victor. The blog I was keeping has been inactive for about 4 years. Thx for asking though!
DeleteGod bless, Aimee. It's good to see you visiting here. Please invite your friends.
DeleteThe words and music are amazing, thank you for posting it here.
ReplyDeleteMy good wishes
All the best Jan
Many thanx, Jan. Best wishes always and God bless.
Delete