Ole Dean might have had a drink there. LOLBob Newhart was so funny. Do you know he started out as an accountant?Look Bob Newhart and his video called STOP.Loved it.
Just watched the video you suggested Sandie - hilarious!Thank you and God bless.
How on earth do they keep from cracking up? Newhart's good, but I still adore Dean. There'll never be another.
A great singer indeed. Truly wonderful. "Volare!"God bless, Mevely.
Classic comedy, funny without being nasty, I do enjoy it.
I used to play Newhart's radio sketches on my radio show.God bless you, Mimi.
I love it. So funny.
Good clean comedy.God bless, Mary.
I enjoyed this Victor ... thanks for posting it.All the best Jan
Thank you Jan. God bless always.
Bob Newhart was one of my favorites! Thanks for the laugh!
One of the great comics of years gone by.God bless, Debby.
I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE. God bless you.
Ole Dean might have had a drink there. LOL
ReplyDeleteBob Newhart was so funny. Do you know he started out as an accountant?
Look Bob Newhart and his video called STOP.
Loved it.
Just watched the video you suggested Sandie - hilarious!
DeleteThank you and God bless.
How on earth do they keep from cracking up? Newhart's good, but I still adore Dean. There'll never be another.
ReplyDeleteA great singer indeed. Truly wonderful. "Volare!"
DeleteGod bless, Mevely.
Classic comedy, funny without being nasty, I do enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteI used to play Newhart's radio sketches on my radio show.
DeleteGod bless you, Mimi.
I love it. So funny.
ReplyDeleteGood clean comedy.
DeleteGod bless, Mary.
I enjoyed this Victor ... thanks for posting it.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Thank you Jan. God bless always.
DeleteBob Newhart was one of my favorites! Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteOne of the great comics of years gone by.
DeleteGod bless, Debby.