Saturday 2 February 2019

Fake News

The world is at peace.

No more wars throughout the world. No more fighting. No more killings.

Humanity has finally learnt to forgive. No retaliation, retribution or revenge. 

People everywhere love each other. Regardless of race, religion, sex, sexuality, colour, age, marital status, profession or any other differences.

No more famines. No more hunger.

No more sickness and suffering.

No more evil, cheating, stealing, adultery, abortion or any sin whatsoever.

I like to drink Guinness.

P.S. - The last one is true.

14 comments:

  1. This is the best fake news, thanks Victor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only it could all be true, Christine. Let us pray.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. This is one time that the fake news is the great news!!!
    It can't hurt to hope and pray that someday it could come true~

    God's Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally, fake news that is actually entertaining! I like Guinness, too, Victor.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope and pray that this fake news may one day become true, Martha. Then we'll both have a Guinness.

      God bless.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful fake news, and I like Guinness too, although I don't drink it that often ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers to you and yours, Jan. Let us pray the fake news will one day happen for real.

      God bless.

      Delete
  5. Fake news that I can enjoy. I like Guinness too, maybe we can celebrate humanity coming to its senses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Bill. How I wish one day we can celebrate with a Guinness or two. When I visited Dublin years ago I thought I just must have a Guinness in a proper Irish pub. It was somewhere near the River Liffey as I recall.

      God bless.

      Delete
  6. If everyone drank enough Guinness maybe that other stuff would come true...of course people would be fighting over the Guinness shortage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish this is what our media told us. :)

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.