Friday 17 May 2024

There is nothing like a laugh

 


A man comes to the entrance of Heaven and is told, "You haven't done anything good, but you haven't done anything bad either. If you can tell me of something amazing you have done, I will let you in."
The man replies, "Well, one time I was driving down the road and I saw some gang members threatening a young lady in an alleyway. I stopped and confronted them. I walked up to the biggest looking dude and slapped him and said, 'You need to leave this young lady alone, or I'm going to beat you and all your gang!'"
The man at the entrance to heaven asked him, "When did this happen?"
The guy replies, "About five minutes ago."

====================

Yesterday I gave my food to a beggar.........and today the beggar gave me a book titled "HOW TO COOK".

==================== 

I was at the hospital and I walked into a surgeon’s office “Can I help you?” He asked.
“I keep thinking that I’m a moth.” I replied.
“You probably want a Psychiatrist for that.”
“Yeah, I know.”
He looked confused. “Then why are you here?”
“The light was on.”

====================

There was a break in at the police station today and the toilet was stolen. The police have nothing to go on.

====================

A man is walking through the woods, and he finds a magic lamp on the ground. Instinctively, he picks the lamp up, rubs the side of it with his sleeve, and out pops a genie. The genie thanks the man for freeing him, and offers to grant him three wishes. The man is ecstatic and knows exactly what he wants.
“First,” says the man, “I want a billion dollars.”
The genie snaps his fingers and a briefcase full of money materializes out of thin air.
The man is wide eyed in amazement and continues, “Next, I want a Ferrari.”
The genie snaps his fingers and a Ferrari appears from a puff of smoke.
The man continues, “Finally, I want to be irresistible to women.”
The genie snaps his fingers and the man turns into a box of chocolates.

==================== 

At the library, I asked the librarian if they had any books on turtles "Hardback?" she inquired. "Yes" I said. "and little heads that go in and out."

==================== 

I received a thesaurus in the mail today, but when I opened it all the pages were blank. I have no words to describe how angry I am.

====================  

What do you call a nun who walks in her sleep? Roman Catholic.

====================    

My wife has just phoned me to tell me that 3 women in her office have received flowers today and they are absolutely gorgeous. I said, "That's probably why !!" 

====================    

A little boy was walking on the road eating a chocolate.  A man came over and said, "Son, eating chocolates is bad for your health."
The boy replied, "Do you know, my Grandpa lived to be 105 years old."
"By eating chocolates?" The man asked.

"No, by minding his own business." He replied.

CHECK OUT THE TABS ABOVE

YOU'D BE SURPRISED WHAT YOU'LL FIND


 

16 comments:

  1. Aww Victor, everything you writ always makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda. I'm so happy when you keep visiting me here.

      God bless you always.

      Delete
  2. ...keep chuckling, it's good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, Tom. It keeps me going.

      God bless you and yours.

      Delete
  3. You saved the best for last! Thanks for brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ever so pleased when my readers share in my humour.

      God bless you and your family, Mevely.

      Delete
  4. The guy replies, "About five minutes ago."....
    Thanks for the smiles and belly laughs, Especially the stolen toilet!
    Yes, we do need the laughs to make life better.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to laugh, Jack. Often.

      God bless you and Sherry.

      Delete
  5. Oh, how I needed these humorous jokes today, Victor! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I made you smile, Martha.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  6. Yep, that's probably why. Thank you so much for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the laughs.
    --Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So that worked! I'll see if this one does.

      Delete
  8. OK, Let's see if it works. With my website included. I don't. know why some comments will take, others won't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful to see you here again, Cheerful Monk. Thank you. I don't know why some comments appear and others vanish. It happens to me too when I comment on other peoples' Blogs.

      Please continue to comment here. I often ask my "techie expert" to check for lost comments and often he makes them appear here again.

      God bless always.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.