Thursday 20 June 2024

To Love A Priest

 


AMAZON LINK HERE
Of all Moubarak's Father Ignatius stories, this one most definitely is his most poignant. Torn between his priestly vows and the reemergence of a former love, Fr. Ignatius is faced with a deep and life-changing decision. You do not want to miss this one!
~Martha Orlando, author of A Trip, a Tryst and a Terror, Children in the Garden, Moment of Truth, Revenge!, Redemption, and Revelation, all available on Amazon
 
I have read Victor Moubarak and am impressed with his ability to teach me about the Catholic Church and it's stands and beliefs. He does not shy away from the controversial and that is important for me. I will probably never be a Roman Catholic Church 'follower' but it is refreshing to read, and learn things I did not know. One of my best friends converted from Baptist to become a Catholic, we have had many discussions. Now after following Victor and reading his books I feel more informed. I recommend the book as a very good fiction novel, very entertaining, you cannot go wrong giving this book a read. Kindle customer

I really enjoyed following my favorite priest, Fr. Ignatius, as he navigates his way through a tough challenge. Celibacy and the priesthood are tough subjects, yet the author addresses it with such grace and insight. Priests are people, just like any of us, with the same feelings and inner conflicts. This book just made me love and respect the character of Fr. Ignatius more than I already did...which was a lot! Ceil Ryan

A thought provoking and well written story of the vow of celibacy taken by Catholic priests and nuns. Victor spins a story addressing man made rules within the church with no Biblical authority and the ambiguity of allowing priests transferring from another denomination to serve while being married. The story is laced with Victor's subtle and dry wit--allowing us to look for the humor in everyday life. As always, Victor leaves the story hanging and you waiting for the next chapter of the life of Father Ignatius. LJC

AMAZON LINK HERE

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm very grateful to my readers, Tom.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. I thought I'd read this one, but no. It should be appearing in my tablet any second now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind support, Mevely. This is a romantic story. Please let me know what you think of it.

      God bless always, my friend.

      Delete
  3. Your wonderful work is clearly touching people. Congratulations and God bless you. Aloha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cloudia for your kind words. This is a romantic story about a priest and the lady he once loved coming back into his life.

      God bless.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the shout out, Victor!!! This book is, indeed, all I said and more. I'm so enjoying your latest collection of Fr. Ignatius stories, my friend.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Martha. You and Mevely have been amongst my most loyal supporters. I'm so glad you're enjoying my latest short stories book. Which one is that? "Living the Word"? Let me know what you think. It's through comments from my readers that I can improve my writings.

      I am right now writing my latest stand-alone Fr Ignatius novel. This time he finds himself in the midst of crime, murder and blackmail; and he tries to bring the Word of God amongst this situation whilst trying to avoid personal danger to himself and others.

      God bless, Martha.

      Delete
    2. 👍❤️
      ---Cheerful Monk

      Delete
  5. thecontemplativecat here I enjoyed this post. Those are my thoughts as well. I enjoy your writing and creating Father Ignatius. He makes me feel like he is next door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind compliment, Susan. Please let me know what you think of this book.

      God bless.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.