Sunday 9 June 2024

What is your ultimate question?

 

The thing is, at the end of the day, the whole of your existence rests on one ultimate question. Or, to be precise, on the way you answer that question.

It is a simple question answerable with either YES or NO; but if answered honestly and truthfully it would guide your whole life for ever more. Take your time before answering it.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?

It is not a question to be answered lightly or glibly. It's the basic fundamental question which shapes every one of us into an individual human being, and pre-determines our behaviour, attitudes and beliefs.

It's fashionable these days to say proudly that one is not "religious"; or believe in God. Celebrities and influencers do it all the time on TV, radio and social media. They easily pronounce their unbelief as if it is something to be proud of. 

Also, there are many who declare they believe in God yet in reality they do not really know Him, care much for Him, or have anything to do with Him in their lives. They just pay lip service to their beliefs. God is just an insurance policy in times of need.

Consider carefully before answering the question.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?

Each one of us needs to confront this matter seriously. Do we really believe in a living Spirit God Who created everything, including us, and has always existed and will exist for ever.

On this fundamental question rests the whole of our Faith.

Yet many these days treat it without an afterthought and either affirm that they don't believe at all; or half-grudgingly claim to believe without knowing what they truly believe.

... ... ... And many are sleep-walking their way into hell.

18 comments:

  1. ...do we look for simple answers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandi. Yes Tom; a simple answer will do. We need to answer to ourselves truly and honestly: Do we believe in God?

      God bless you Sandi and Tom.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandi. I too believe.

      God bless always.

      Delete
  3. 100%
    To consider anything else for even a minute is unimaginable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YES! I can't even imagine my life without God!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Without the Lord in my life, existence would be unbearable. Yes, I believe, my God and my King!
    Blessings, Victor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let us pray more people believe like you, Martha.

      God bless.

      Delete
  6. Aloha. ❤️💕❤️💕❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, yes! And I will happily go on doing so. After all, if I'm wrong, and I lived to have the purpose of bringing love to this world because of my love of God, then even in being wrong I lived a good life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't know how to live if I didn't believe.

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.