Monday 26 September 2022

Those Tabs at the top

 

Q - What are those tabs or folders at the top of this Blog all about?

A – They are there to help you navigate your way through the Blog. Just click any of them and find out more.

Q – How much does it cost?

A – Nothing. They are FREE. Like everything else on this Blog.

Q – Can anyone use them?

A - Yes, of course!

Q – I am a vegetarian, can I use them?

A – Yes, anyone can regardless of their IQ or profession.

Q – Do I have to wear anything formal to use them?

A – It depends where you are. If you’re in a public place like work, Internet Café or using your laptop on a train, it is advisable that you are decently clothed. If you’re in the privacy of your own home you can wear what you like, or nothing.

Q – I am using my laptop at work. I am going home to click on the tabs.
 
A -  What will you be wearing?

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yep ... the price of all the tabs on top is FREE, except for Donate a Prayer where I pray for you and you pray for me.

      God bless, Tom.

      Delete
  2. Funny man. Wise, too! Thank you for these reminders; in particular I like the 'Donate a Prayer.'
    BTW, I'm smartly clothed in prep for this morning's Bible study -- comfortable, but not slovenly. (lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mevely. My list of people I pray for is increasing every day. Wishing you a great Bible study session.

      The style of clothing for reading this Blog is casual, comfortable or formal. Whatever my readers desire.

      I usually wear a bow tie when writing. It restricts blood to the brain.

      God bless you and yours.

      Delete
  3. "I am a vegetarian, can I use them?"

    😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course Sandi. The tabs are available for everyone who can access the T'Internet. But they don't work under water.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  4. Love the ending, Victor! Thanks for explaining the tabs to us; I'll have to check them out at some point.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Martha. I hope you enjoy visiting the links in the tabs.

      God bless.

      Delete
  5. Dearest Victor,
    That is a great and generous line up—now it's up to the visitors to really click them!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed ... click and enjoy.

      God bless, Mariette.

      Delete
  6. A good way to remind us all that the tabs are there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they are visited and enjoyed, Happyone.

      God bless.

      Delete
  7. You always make the think, or smile, or both, and it's always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to smile and think. I can't do both at the same time.

      God bless, Mimi.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.